Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My big boy is gone

Gill, I am so sorry for your loss.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I'm so sorry to hear about Bart. That was a lot of kitty to snuggle!
    Rest in peace, Bart. You will be much missed.

We are so sorry to hear about the passing of Owesome Orange Bary, all of Our Awesome Angels, including a huge delegation of Owesome Orangies will be there to reunite Bart and ET.
    Bart and Et are together once more with their wings of silver and wing and will be together when Our Awesome Angels Army tours the World seeing the best of everything.
    Bart and ET will adopt a number of Angels who through no fault of their won never had a FyrrEver Home, or were neglected on farms or circuses.
    They will be there in fulll force to greet You Gill and Family when you are all reunited in love.
    One Fine Day
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

GILL, I am so sad to hear this. Didn't ET also pass from something undiagnosed? How strange that this happened to them both.

They had longer and much better lives than they would have otherwise because of your love and great care of them.

{{{{hugs}}}}
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Oh I'm so sorry, John. Bart was truly a big, handsome boy. It looked like he was quite a lover, too. I know what good care you took of him as you do all your furkids. RIP, big Bart and peace to you and yours, John.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I'm so sorry to hear about Bart's passing. He sure was a big handsome fluffy orangie which are my favorite. My RB Pepper was also a big boy and his illness was also undiagnosed. Play hard at the Bridge Bart and I'm sure that you'll make many new friends. RIP sweet Bart. Please take care John. (((HUGS)))

I am so very sorry to read about Bart. It is never easy to lose one of our furry companions. He is now at the RB, joining his sister again, in health and happiness keeping an eye on things down here.

I'm so sorry. Those big sweet boys are really something special. My Hagrid was a big lovey goofball, and I miss him terribly.

RIP, Bart. Cuddle up at the RB with your sister, and keep watch over your family.

Again Thank you all. It's hard to see Penny looking for Bart every night. It was very quiet in the house as I think that they all knew. Things are just starting to get back to normal even with the new kids. We are over 25 now and will be looking for good homes for some soon.
    GILL & Crew;

Gil, it is always sad to lose a special cat(and they ALL are so special). Bart was such a
    handsome orangeman!! Sleep softly, sweet Bart.....
    Nine is Fine!!

The Dunn gang sends their prayers to you and yours. Sorry for the loss of your beautiful big boy "Bart". Play happily at the bridge.
    Heaven is the place of final and complete happinees God has prepared for us----and if animals are necessary to make us happy in heaven, then you can be sure God will have them there. Reverend Billy Graham