Thread: Classy Chloe!

Classy Chloe!

Good morning, Chloe!

You are a lovely GDS, and I am so pleased to meet you this morning. How wonderful that your family worked with you on socialization skills, which are so very important for doggies. I am sure you love going on all your adventures now that you have built your confidence.

Have a wonderful day today, Chloe! Happy dog of the day!

Hi there Chloe! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a wonderful way to end the day, meeting your beautiful self and learning all about your wonderful, happy, love filled life! Oh yes, how very loved you are Chloe, and for good reason! You're everything we GSD lovers cherish in your noble, beloved breed...beauty, brains, unwavering devotion...and then some!!! Do you really know right from left? Now that's impressive, and I'm sure only touches on your keen intelligence and talents! And major kudos to your Mom and Dad for doing such a great job socializing you, so that you could enjoy life and people to the fullest, and they you! But your greatest talent of all, Chloe? Capturing the hearts of all who meet you; being the bestest furkid a family could ever hope for (and stealing chairs)! And how precious were you as a puppy! Thud worthy precious! Congratulations on your much deserved day of honor, Chloe! Hope you and your proud family are enjoying a very happy day; that you're being spoiled and loved to the max! (No doubts there! hehe) Love and big hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Chloe!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~