Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Orion in his smashing harness checks out the balcony construction

Orion in his smashing harness checks out the balcony construction

Orion had to stay inside for about 2 weeks as the new balcony didn’t get ready. It really gave him cabin fever and he began to attack my feet.
    See him here on the carpet ready for action.

Here he is in one of the rare moments when he is quiet looking like a kitty out of a Japanese manga.

But today I decided he has to check out what has been done so far. Tomorrow I hope the painter and the cat netting guy will come and then we can begin to put the furniture back on. As Orion tolerates his nice blue leash purrfectly (and he did so from the very first second) I took him outside even as the netting was not on:

Little boy is now 8 months old and definitely growing. I called today at our local shelter because they had some adorable babies on their website (blue and white) but they had already new homes- which is good news for them anyway. As our construction site outside is now better we feel ready to look out for a playpal for Orion

He is such a beauty, so sleek and lean. He is going to make a wonderful big boy someday when he is fully matured..

Looks like he likes that harness. I can't believe he didn't need time to get use to it! Every one I have tried a harness on would just fall over like something had grabbed them until they got use to it after many trys. I can't wait to see him on the finished balcony with his new playmate.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Orion is really handsome. He will love it when your balcony is finished, but since he will tolerate a leash, you can also take him for walks. The two new cats in our building are also 8 months old and wear leashes. I wish I had trained Fister to do that.

I'm sure Orion will love to have a new playmate. I have a feeling he won't have to wait long.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Orion is not only GORGEOUS he has the sweetest face!! I just love him and man, has he grown Mom and Dad must be spoiling the little guy some and why not, he deserves it all

Smart little fella too; he knows if he's good on his leash, Mommy will take him outside - too cute. Eve is very impressed and knows that Tigris and Filou would more than approve. She wants Orion to know he is a very fortunate little boy - he has the best mommy and daddy

Can't wait to see more pictures
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Orion, you are simply too cute for words!! I absolutely love your colour.
    I hope your balcony is finished this week and you get a fabulous new playground!
    mwah mwah mwah

Hi Orion, it's great to see you again! The harness looks very good on you plus it gives you a chance to go outside with Meowmie for a little while. How is the construction project going? Does it meet your approval? Sending you lots of scritchies and lovies, sweetie!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Orion, you are such a Handsome Cat, and just the Right Cat at the right time.
    Noone can take the place of Filou annd Tigris but you are jsut the Cat your Meeowmie needs for lots of joy, fun and laughter
    We know that Filou and Tigris will drop by omce ina while and see how you are doing, it will be graet having Two Mentors , Owesome Orion!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a beautiful boy he is!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Orion you are just stunning!!! How wonderful you like to wear your harness!! My cats would think I was torturing them if I put one on them.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a smart boy you are, Orion! You knew that accepting the harness meant many walks outside! Good boy! Did I mention how good looking you are, also?
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Awww, Orion! You are so very handsome! I'm so glad you got to inspect the work in progress. Kisses to you, sweet kitty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Orion looks right at home in his new harness. It is good that he gets
    used to it now when he's still a baby. Won't be long before he's playing
    again free behind his netting.A new brother or sister would be great fun.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Orion sure is a handsome boy and he's such a good boy on his harness. Good luck with finding him a playmate. I can't wait to find out what his new playmate will look like.

I am so glad he's good about his harness! Miss Hoppy hated hers - it mussed her fur, which she just would NOT tolerate!
    I've Been Frosted

He's so kissable!