Thread: Chi-Chi

Chi-Chi

what a beautiful bird you are. Love your color.

You are indeed a beautiful bird. To the owner, doesnt the screaming get on your nerves? I think it must take a special person to be caretaker/owner of a bird such as this. You must have alot of patience and love. Congrats on being POTD!

Chi-Chi what a gorgeous bird you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet picture and reading about you today. It's a very good thing that you taught yourself not to potty on your humans. That habit tends to make humans cranky sometimes. I hope you are being properly spoiled today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your plummage is technicolor vivid, beautiful Chi-Chi! Because you are now a cyber-star thanks to your devoted guardians, why not appease them and eat your veggies . . . it would make them very happy! Hope your POTD celebration is fun and you get all the attention and treats you want!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

What a beautiful bird you are! I loved seeing your picture first thing today! I know you're screaming very well, as my Jenday conure loves to do the same thing! It's a good way for y'all to get attention, because it works! If you will start eating your vegetables, please let my Jenday know they're ok, because he does the same thing with his vegetables as you do with your's! Congrats on being a very deserving pet of the day today!!! Enjoy your special day!

Hello Beautiful Chi Chi you are indeed special. I loved reading about your life and your wonderful owners who love you so much. I too love fruits but I also need to eat so veggies once in a while.
    You sound like quite a snuggle bug, so cute.
    Congrats on being chosen well deserved and many happy years ahead for you.