Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I'm getting my stuff - DONE!!!!

I'm getting my stuff - DONE!!!!

I'm finally getting access to my stuff. Rather than go to court in the divorce he sent a settlement offer. The lawyers are working with it and I have today received a key to our lake house so I can go there and get my things. Next week I will get the key to the storage locker where he moved all of my things from the house - these he held for ransom.
    Last edited by Queen of Poop; 08-14-2010 at 05:40 PM.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Great news, Gayle!!!! Finally something to be happy about. You go girl!!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I'm so glad, Gayle! Happy dance!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

YAAAY! I guess there was information he didn't want made public hee hee hee!

I hope he can be held accountable - even criminally charged.

But you are getting your stuff, and that is WAY COOL!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

This is wonderful news!!! I'm so happy for you.

QOP,

I'm glad you're getting your stuff back. However, I would suggest bringing a sheriff with you when you go get your stuff, for your own protection. JMO.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

That's fantastic! I'm so happy for you.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I would bring along several friends for help and protection.
    Best of luck to you. I am so glad the tide is turning in your favor.

I have one friend coming with me and a letter of agreement (in hand) between the parties that I and only I can be on the lake premises for the period July 23 to August 6, inclusive. It would not be in his best interest to be there. I will have camera in hand to photo everything and am preparing myself for possible carnage. I am just so excited to be able to get my things, finally. With luck, this whole thing will be a done deal next Friday when the court order, laying out the agreement for the disposition of the properties, etc. is done.

With loads of luck I will be able to get a house soon, and then welcome a new dogger to our family.
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Let us know how it goes.

QOP,

Look like you've got it all under control. Never thought of bringing a camera. Great job!! Glad you're getting your stuff back and moving on. I wish you lots of luck and love.

Donna and fur kids

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Ha, ha, ha. The laughs on me. NONE of my stuff was there!!!! Well, next to none. 4 shirts hanging in the closet were mine, otherwise NOTHING! And the place is a pig sty!!!! Can you say DIRTY!!! OMG, it certainly isn't how I left it. It can't be put up for sale this dirty. So I drove 1 1/2 hours each way for basically NOTHING. But I've got photos!!! Oh do I have photos.

Hee, hee, hee - PHOTOS!!!!! bwahahahahaaaaaa

Go get 'em, Gayle!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Thank goodness you brought the camera. Well, 4 shirts and knowledge of the condition of the place anyway, I guess that's better than nothing! Hopefully the storage place will have most of your belongings, and is likely in better condition!
    I've Been Frosted

Be sure to document everything and bring every last thing with you when you go back to court.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE