Thread: Roxy

Roxy

Hi Roxy...You are a beautiful lady.So glad that you found a big family to love and care for you.Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are and to read your story. You sure found the right family that day. Roxy, I hope you have a long and wonderful life.

An Animal Lover
    LHCamry

Roxy

Poodle mix, huh? They make the cutest pups. I'm so glad that she found a good, loving family. It seems the entire family fell in love with her!

Nancy A

Hi Roxy! Congratulations, and a very happy Dog of the Day to you! What a beauty you are Roxy, inside and out! Your golden coat is simply spectacular, and shines almost as brightly as your sunny, cheerful, loving personality! (That picture of you with your favorite toy is so precious!)

It was a bit of a journey, finding your way to that final forever home you so richly deserve! But as they say, all good things come to those who wait, and oh how patient you were! There's no doubt you're finally just where you belong Roxy, with the person you were meant to share your life with; home to stay! And with so many extended family members loving you as well, you're doubly blessed!

Thanks to your person for sharing your beautiful self and your touching tale with us! I hope for you and her a very special day, and countless more happy, love filled years together; you two were meant to be as one; best friends and soul mates for life! A big hug and a kiss to you on your much deserved day of honor, beautiful Roxy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Roxy what a lovely girl you are!!!

It was a treat to see your sweet face and meet you today. What a happy ending your story has. You get to keep in touch will the entire family. Whoever left you didn't know what a treasure they were giving up. I hope you and your loving family are enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Roxy,

You are a pretty girl Roxy & I'm so glad to meet you today. You give
    new meaning to the term Family dog. I am so happy that you landed on just
    the right porch that day sweetie. I'll bet you knew good people lived there.
    Big congratulations on being our very deserving DOG OF THE DAY. I wish
    you & your person a long, happy life together. Sending out lots of hugs & kisses just for you sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You're sure a pretty girl Roxy!!! I'm so glad you ended up in a good home! Congratulations on being DOTD!
    I hope this day is special for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Roxy!!!!!!

WOW!! You have been everywhere haven't you, sweetheart? We are thrilled you have found your forever home and all is well. Have we mentioned how adorable you are? Unbelievable. You have the cutest little curly facie. We love that curly coat. Congrats on your big day as our precious DOTD!!! Please tell your Mom to give you tons and tons of kisses on that beautiful facie. Those kisses are from Florida. Happiness Always!!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in HOT HOT HOT Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Roxy!

Wow! You are a lovely girl...all curly and cute! Lol!
    Enjoy your DOTD status!