Thread: Dexter

Hybrid View

Dexter

Hi Dexter....What a handsome fellow you are. I would love to have you. Just love your color. I am so happy you have found a wonderful family to love and take care of you. It makes me sick to know an animal has been abused. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see your pretty face.

An Animal Lover
    LHCamry

Dexter

Dexter, What a big ole baby you are... and sweet too. I am so glad you were rescued and now have a great family to love you. I am sure you love them too. Beware of porcupines; you probably won't make that mistake again. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in HOTTTT NC

Dashing Dexter!!!!!

Hello to you handsome man. We do mean handsome too. How could anyone have treated you so badly? You are obviously a true gem of a boy. No dogs deserve to be mistreated. We're so happy your forever family found you, cutie pie. Saved you from who knows what? It sure sounds like you're having a great life and fitting right in. Ouch on the porcupine encounter. We know that hurt. Are you Grandma's boy now?? Congrats on your big day as our truly wonderful DOTD!! Please tell the family to give you a million kisses from us in Florida!! Great pictures of you!! Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny but still sweltering HOT Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi there Dexter, happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful boy!

How anyone could neglect a sweet, loving, beautiful pup such as you is simply inconceivable! Have they no shame? But as the saying goes, "living well is the best revenge!" And after seeing you lounging so comfortably on those many assorted chaises and lounge chairs, it's clear that's exactly what you're doing!Well, a hard loving, hard working hunting dog such as you deserves a break too, right sweetheart? Thanks so much to your fabulous forever family for rescuing you, and providing you with such a happy life, so rich with love and tons of adventure! Just be careful around those porcupines...ouch!

Hope you're enjoying a very active, fun filled summer's day, being spoiled rotten by your adoring humans; treated to all your heart desires; you deserve it, sweetheart! Love and hugs to you precious Dexter, our very special and most deserving, honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Darling Dexter

Hello Dexter...I'm so happy that you have a new loving home (I hope that other pointer was as lucky)...
    You are just too much - I bet you are the center of fun and laughter whereever you go!
    Enjoy your DOTD status...and watch out for those porcupines!

Hello Dexter,

It is a pleasure to meet you today handsome boy. GSPs are such
    good looking dogs, and you are a excellent example of the breed. I have
    enjoyed reading all about you & your family. I'll bet Grandma has forgiven
    you your enthusiaism a long time ago. Congratulations on being our very
    special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending out lots of hugs & kisses just for you
    sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt