Thread: Poor abused dog

Poor abused dog

Please see this thread up in Dog General. Edwina's Secretary reminded me I should post this in here, as some folks might not see it otherwise.
    I've Been Frosted

I hope the word gets out to everyone about this poor boy. This kid should not get away with this. Not by a long shot.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Can't say what I really want to say about that punk, not even in the dog house. I am sure praying for Johnny Walker.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Ive been told a couple of times to tone down my responses because this is a family forum, so I have restrained from posting in that thread. I will also admit when I first saw that thread I thought it was a scam until I saw Karen's post, which was the only reply at the time.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
    Ive been told a couple of times to tone down my responses because this is a family forum, so I have restrained from posting in that thread. I will also admit when I first saw that thread I thought it was a scam until I saw Karen's post, which was the only reply at the time.
    You and I are too cynical...I thought the same thing...
    Last edited by caseysmom; 07-24-2010 at 12:39 PM.
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Quote Originally Posted by caseysmom View Post
    You and I are too synical...I thought the same thing...
    Cynical? Maybe. Ok most of the time. Dang it yes I am.

Hi my name is Dan and I am a Cynic.

Karen, did ES have you post this in Cat General, and Pet General? Not every cat or pet owner reads the Dog General area.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Blue,

I've been following the case and have to say, the parents ALSO need to be held accountable for their children's actions. Where were they during this heinous crime??? And a 7 year old ?? That's the sign of a sociopath in my opinion. Can you say another JAY BALDWIN????

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    ... the parents ALSO need to be held accountable for their children's actions. Where were they during this heinous crime??? And a 7 year old ??
    I agree with this! What are children aged 7-16 doing out on the streets alone at 11PM, anyway! Some parents really need some education bringing up their kids!!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Yes, those PARENTS need to be held accountable too.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I will also admit when I first saw that thread I thought it was a scam until I saw Karen's post, which was the only reply at the time.
    That is exactly what I thought and WHY I didn't respond right away. ONLY when they posted the vets information did I believe it might be legit. First post, asking for donations? (you could post any phone number and have someone waiting to take your money so I still wasn't convinced) I was even thinking about driving down there to see the dog (just didn't want to go by myself) just to verify in my mind that the story was real..

I was already hooked when I found out who Kev68 was..and the HE was the witness. Then I was blown away!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I had concerns too and pmailed Karen. She had already spoken with the animal hospital and could verify it was real. It wasn't until I was sure did I crosspost it, etc...