Thread: Charlie

Charlie

Hi Charlie..You are a very handsome little fellow. I do love you. You could come live with me. I would spoil you also. But you would miss your family. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to see how pretty you are. Have a wonderful life Charlie

An Animal Lover
    LHCamry

Lexington, KY- "The Horse Capital of the World"- USA

Charlie...

Hi, Charlie. Your loved ones said they loved you and hoped we would love you, too. We we do, my puppy dog friend, because you have such a handsome face and winsome ways about you. I know you are much loved by your human loved ones.
    I pray you have a life of sunny, fun and love filled days, with lots of toys and rabbits to play with, and nice, cool nights of pleasant dreams of days to come. May you be happy, healthy, well-fed and much loved all the days of your life and may you and your loved ones be blessed of God and may He hold you all close to His Heart of Hearts.
    My love to you all,
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, KY
    USA

We love Charlie!

Good morning and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! Oh yes Charlie, I AM in love, and you couldn't be more pefect if you tried! I'd be thrilled and honored to have a pup as utterly, irresistibly precious and sweet and loving as you in my life! But lucky family yours, they have you all to themselves! I've never had the pleasure of visiting your lovely country, but I can't help but believe that any pup living in a cottage in Newcastle Upon Tyne, surrounded by bunny filled fields, surrounded by so much human love, is living one most idyllic, enchanted life, and no doggie is more deserving than you! Thanks to your wonderful family for sharing your precious self, your heart melting photos and heart warming story with us all; you started my day off with a huge smile! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor precious Charlie, celebrating to the max with your Mammy and Daddy, your girls, and of course Mr. Bunny! Please have your Mammy give you a big hug and kiss, a favorite treat, for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Charlie what a darling face you are!!!

I bet your sweet face could make a rock swoon!!! What fun it must be to live with you. I'd be wanting to cuddle and kiss you all day. I hope you are having a joyous day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Charming Charlie

What a lil' cutie you are, Charlie!
    I see that you love to play...and tear up toilet tissue - lol!
    Please enjoy your DOTD status!

Hi Charlie,

You are a super cute puppy sweetheart. I love your pretty color.
    All the toys around and you chose toilet paper to play with? Typical rascal
    puppy behavior. LOL What a busy boy you are Charlie. Congratulations
    on being our honored DOG OF THE DAY. Sending out many hugs and
    kisses sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Charlie!!!!!!

Who wouldn't fall in love with you, sweetheart? We are taken with that gorgeous silky golden coat. That facie is also captivating. The entire package is just awesome!!! We would love love love to pet that smooth,beautiful coat and kiss you on that little mug. Please tell the family to do that for us, ok? Congrats on your big day as our DOTD!!! Since we are a little late with our congrats, why don't you just celebrate tomorrow too? Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in HOT HOT HOT, Unbearable, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Charlie

You are a very handsome boy Charlie also sounds like you are very bored hope you pet parents have taught you more than sit.Those of your breed are very smart you can learn allot of tricks very quickly hope you pet parents will teach you allot of new things.