Thread: Pi pi tuxie of the day!!

Pi pi tuxie of the day!!

HI MEOW MEOW I LOVE TUXEDOS. I HAVE A MALE SAMMY WHO IS AROUND 20 POUNDS. THIS TYPE OF FUR BALL IS LIKE HAVING A DOG ALTHOUGH I HAVE NEVER OWNED ONE. TUXIES I THINK DO THINK THEY ARE DOGS AND THEY ARE SOLID HEALTHY CATS WHO SEEM ABLE TO SEE DEEP INSIDE YOUR SOUL. GORGEOUS! YOU ARE SUCH A MAGNIFICENT LADY!TODAY YOU'RE A STAR---SO GO ON-VOGUE-THERE'S NOTHING TO IT! BEST WISHES SUSANSWATLIN518 A NY CAT LADY

Hi Princess Pi Pi! My but you have the most adorable tummy, just waiting for rubs! What a beautiful girl like you was doing in a shelter - and for six long months - is beyond me. But obviously it was worth the wait and you knew instantly when the right purrson came along.

Congrats on being our totally deserving Cat of the Day, Precious Princess Pi Pi and may you have all the treats and tummy rubs your heart desires!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Pi Pi

Such a cutie, glad you choose the right owner. So sorry you had to wait 6 months, but it was sure worth the wait. Have a wonderful life, and a great COTD today. You deserve it.

Pi Pi, we know how demanding tuxies can be. That's part of their charm. My RB tuxie, Peeka, ruled the roost while she was here. I didn't mind a bit but some of my Fur Posse sure did. Ah well, royalty has its issues, doesn't it? You just keep on being your charming self and be sure to get plenty of belly rubs while you sit on your human's lap. And enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

You certainly are one determined Cat Pi Pi making sure that the home that you went to had no other Cats, so you could be the Big Boss Cat , the haed of the household.
    Purssonally We Found Cats love company, but we do kniw that some Ctas like solitude!

You are such a Beautiful Cat Pi Pi, and tyou certainly are the Queen of all you survey, there is the air of absolute majesty about you and we know that you and Your Guardian will have many years of love together!!

We Found Cats are All Sending Royal Regal MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS to Our Newest Friend ^^ Our Newest Second Chance Cat ^^ and Our SheWhoMustBeObeyed Cat of the Day Purrfect Pi Pi^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello, honey bunny PiPi! How wonderful that you told your person in no uncertain terms that you were the cat to adopt that day. The first picture makes me want to give you tummy rubs! You look very nice in your tuxie girl coat. Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Pipi Pudge Muffin

You wear the pudge well! You look like a Pudge Muffin named Buddy, a Tuxie owned by Cat Daddy. Happy you found a one cat only home. Thats ok... I have met plenty others kittys like that! Happy COTD, Fuzz Butt I agree with susanswatin518 on her discription of tuxies!

them Tuxedos!

Happy COTD Pi Pi, gorgeous tuxie girl!
    I hope you're having a terrific day

Love and lots of kisses on that gorgeous little tummy
    astrid

Pi Pi what a beauty you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet face on my computer today.
    It sounds like you picked the purr-fect mommy and home for youself. I hope you are being properly spoiled today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pi pi

Pi Pi, You sure are a pretty cat & I really like your coloring. I understand you like being the only cat in the house. I'm positive that's how my cat would feel so I've never brought in another cat. It was bad enough when I brought a little puppy home but my cat eventually adjusted. It was nice reading about you. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC

Pi Pi!

What a cutie you are! You look sort of like my Crunch...he's fat though, and has white legs and a white face with a black mask!
    He knows tricks too - when I say hello and hold out my hand to him, he lifts a paw for a shake! lol!
    He gets along with the other kitties in the house too.
    Please enjoy your COTD - I'm so glad that you have a nice home!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crunch.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	60.6 KB 
ID:	45706   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crunch on sofa.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	45707   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fatman crunch eating.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	45708   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sleeping crunch.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	83.5 KB 
ID:	45709  

Pi Pi, like all tuxies, you are too beautiful for words. My boyfriend has a tuxie, Buddy, and these two are closer than close. Buddy, too, hates to be held for very long. He will let you pick him up, though, and he gives the nicest head bumpies! Tuxies are great! Happy COTD to a very special girl!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Hi there precious Pi Pi!!! Happy Cat of the Day to you! Oh, what gorgeous Tuxie girl you are! My heart melted with your opening photo...your beautiful self belly up, those precious pawsies bent! You waited far too long for that perfect match, your forever family to come along, but it was well worth the wait, right Pi Pi? And I must say, you showed exquisite taste in your selection of forever human! It definitely was a case of love at first lick (and headbumpie) for you and your person, wasn't it, sweetheart? God bless you dear family for welcoming you home that fateful day. She couldn't be luckier, having a b-U-tiful best friend and loving furkid in you, sweetheart!!! Love and lots of cuddles and kisses to you on your much deserved day of honor, beautiful Pi Pi! I hope you're enjoying a very happy and love filled day of celebration with your dear Mom and family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~