Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Helping Jonny Walker

Thanks for keeping us updated on Jonny. I'm so glad that he finally can live with a family - three in fact. It seems he is getting along just fine with your other animals and is loved by everybody. It couldn't be much better!

Gentle scritches to Jonny and his friends.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I *just* spoke to Trish, and Jonny Walker's bill has been covered in full, with a little left over to go toward his injectable heartworm treatment in 3 months!

She was delighted to hear Jonny Walker's doing well, and negotiating things with Dusty, and was very nice about everything still!
    I've Been Frosted

Thank you Kev for the update, and to Laura for posting all of those wonderful pics of his "journey," and his happy homecoming; that pup, the amazing, courageous Jonny Walker and his indomitable spirit, along with the love of his wonderful 3 families and their devotion, bring tears to my eyes! What a wonderful new life he has been blessed with! (Sounds like he's adjusting ummm, well to his new "indoor" life, and all of that non-stop, 24/7, on demand love!) Kev, please give Jonny a big hug and kiss for me. I love him too; so many of us do! God bless you and all of his families!
    Sandra

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I *just* spoke to Trish, and Jonny Walker's bill has been covered in full, with a little left over to go toward his injectable heartworm treatment in 3 months!

She was delighted to hear Jonny Walker's doing well, and negotiating things with Dusty, and was very nice about everything still!
    I am willing to donate more for his heartworm treatment if the need arises.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I had no internet for the past couple days, so I'm just getting on here, but I am so glad he is released and doing well. It's awesome to see all the love for this guy pay off.
    Monica Callahan KPA-CTP *Woohoo!*

I just found this thread now. On Facebook I was wondering who is Jonny Walker? Now I know!

Another wonderful, inspiring story of the spirit rebounding after such a dark episode. Bravo to the community that pulled together.

Jonny, we love ya!
    Don't be afraid that your life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.

How is Jonny doing, Kev? Jason? I hope all of you are doing great.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy and Delilah View Post
    How is Jonny doing, Kev? Jason? I hope all of you are doing great.
    Jonny is doing good, We let Kelly (petfriend) take him to her house. We was going to keep him here but after 6months of being unemployeed I finally went back to work, my wife with her job, and the kids going back to school, Jonny had to be with someone that could be there when he needed to go outside. He also had to have someone that could be there to give him his meds, all the attention he needs. I wish we could have kept him here but, he needs to be where someone can give him all that attention.
    Sorry I have not updated more often than I have but I am glad to be working again.

Thanks, Kev. So glad to hear the update. Congrats on the new job!!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Awww, that's the advantage of having so many people who love him! There's always a place for him with one of the families!
    I've Been Frosted

Good to hear Jonny's doing well!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

everyone.

Sorry its been so long since i have been on for an update, My internet is out until the 12th . But jonny walker is doing great i walked him last night and was having trouble holding on to him lol. He is getting all his strenght back and going back to his old hyper self . lol. Come the 12th when i get everything up i will be a member of pettalk for life. updates everyday .

Yall are great!

Thanks for letting us know. It's good to hear Jonny is doing so well. It does sound like he has got some of his strength back - it's wonderful! You have all done so much to help him and I know he will continue to be spoiled, just like deserves.

Will look forward to see more pictures of him.

Keep getting better, Jonny!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Thank you for the update! So great to hear Johnny is doing SO well! Oh, how far he's come! Please give him a big hug and kiss for me...can't wait until you guys are here as members; looking forward to many more happy updates...and pics!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Thanks Jason. Awesome!!! Can't wait for the regular updates. Give Jonny a ton of kisses from me please.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!