Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Helping Jonny Walker

I'm listening to iTunes right now, but I missed it, too. If only I had known what time GMT is was on. Oh well, later!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I will let you know if this show makes it up on iTunes, but they were having real problems with the phone lines, and the "listen live" option kept reverting to music at unexpected times ... so we'll have to see!
    I've Been Frosted

They also said they had been down due to a thunderstorm. Hope it will be on iTunes later - or somewhere I can hear it!

Karen, I cannot view the TV news link, as I need Flash Player. I'm waiting for my Pioneer CV drive to arrive, so I can get my system upgraded. Then, I should be OK.

I hope someone can video it and save as a QuickTime, AVI or WMP.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

News 33 just left

Channel 33 just left it will air at 10pm at http://www.nbc33tv.com/news/local. They are making it about Johnny Walker.

Good news!

Channel 33 just came out here and interviewed Emily, Mr. Kevlin< and myself. The reporter was actually upset about this too. II am about to start a facebook page in Jonny Walker's name. I have a lafy who wrote me a message that lives here in our community and she is not happy about this either. The reporter said that it will be on tonight.

Johnny Walker already has several pages on Facebook and on the vets web page is a lot of stuff about him.. So he is covered on 3 pages already..

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Born in Los Angeles, California but lived in Louisiana all my life. Currently, live in Denham Springs, LA

Facebook pages

Hi,
    Would someone mind posting JW facebook pages for those of us who want to join??

Thanks
    Mary

Dusty wanted to take part.

I just wanted to let you all know Dusty wanted to be a part of the Interview. He climbed in the camera bag and got confy. We had to move him before she could put the camera back and just had to she it. If you look to his left you will see the mic beside his head. Of course he wanted to speak on behalf of all Animals.

Dusty says "Hey you want to interview me I ready. Can I tell you How I feel."

Jonny, I am so glad to read in the Saturday update that you are doing better!

Dusty, hello, beautiful fluffy kitty!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

They are all in this thread somewhere but I will try to gather them up for you..

This page is the Center that takes care of him. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mandev...1408562?ref=ts
    They have his after surgery X-rays on there.

There is another page that snags the Name Johnny Walker everytime it is used on FB (this wasn't created for him (I don't think) but it puts every comment using that name THERE.http://www.facebook.com/pages/Johnny...?ref=ts&v=desc

Here is another http://bn-in.facebook.com/photo.php?...19462211408562

Ok, there they all are in one thread..

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Born in Los Angeles, California but lived in Louisiana all my life. Currently, live in Denham Springs, LA
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated. Mahatma Gandhi

One of the most dangerous things that can happen to a child is to kill or torture an animal and get away with it. Margaret Mead

Quote Originally Posted by Kev68 View Post
    I just wanted to let you all know Dusty wanted to be a part of the Interview. He climbed in the camera bag and got confy. We had to move him before she could put the camera back and just had to she it. If you look to his left you will see the mic beside his head. Of course he wanted to speak on behalf of all Animals.

Dusty says "Hey you want to interview me I ready. Can I tell you How I feel."
    ok now thats adorable and hes beautifuk as well but looks like he knows it hehe

Quote Originally Posted by valerbrdl View Post
    ok now thats adorable and hes beautifuk as well but looks like he knows it hehe
    oppps hit the wrong letter meant to spell beautiful so glad i didnt hit two wrong letters lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kev68 View Post
    Channel 33 just left it will air at 10pm at http://www.nbc33tv.com/news/local. They are making it about Johnny Walker.
    Just to remind folks, they are in Central time, which is GMT-5. So it will be on at 11 p.m. Eastern Time, and 9 p.m. Mountain and 8 p.m. Western!

And the folks for Sunday's radio show want me to update them next week, too, and the male host, Tim, tweeted about Jonny Walker, too - even if he said he was a basset!
    I've Been Frosted