Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Helping Jonny Walker

A letter wrote from everyone in the Mulvey family.

To all of Jonny's friends in the Springfield community, as well as friends around the world, we would like to say thank you! Your love, support, donations, and mostly you concern for his well being have touched our hearts.

Jonny's story has touched many hearts world wide. Pet talk will tell other of the criminal act of animal cruelity and its consequences. We will keep you posted on as much as we can about the kids that did this but they are juveniles so we are limited to what we can expose.

Just today we spoke to Natalie and she gave us a run down of Jonn's care schedule and added that it would be 6 to 10 weeks till the bones heal. We would like to send a special heartfelt thanks to La Veterenary Referral Clinic for their time, patience, and communication to all of us. Trish, Natalie, and the entire staff have gone above and beyond expectations. Dr. Kergosien and his wonderful colleagues have donated their time, concern, and efforts to reconstruct and rehabilitate Jonny. He has called personaly to update us on Jonny's progress.

We are all overjoyed that Jonny is home and we are hopeful for your continued support and prayers. JW still has a long way to go and we will keep everyone posted as his recovery progresses.

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!

Thanks,
    The Mulvey Family.

Jonny's Release

Hello all PTer's
    Jonny's release caught the attention of WBRZ again Kristy with channel 2 and the camera man she had today was was amazing. You will be able to see his release at 10pm crntral time at www.wbrz.com
    Jonny is in the process of makeing friends with Dusty. Jonny is also making himself comfortable Jason brought the big pillow over not sure if he will but time will tell. We are trying to get him used to the pillow. He is all over the house wagging that tail. LOL Everyone can tell Jonny is glad to be back here.
    On behalf of Jonny I am going to say Thank You all again for your donations, Prayers, and continued support. He has his Angel's here on PetTalk and at the La Veterinary Referral Center between all of you his is able to live a normal life.
    On behalf of my family I want to say again Thank You All. You are all the greatest. We are going to get some Pictures posted of Jonny after we relax for a little while.
    Jonny is currently limited on what type of activities he can do. He is on soft food, No hard treats, 6 different meds, and no ruff houseing with other pets (LOL I thought that was rather funny).
    I would like for everyone to continue to keep Jonny in their thoughts and Prayers. As you know its still going to be an uphill battle due to the Heart worms. The Dr said Jonny would have to be on Heartgard Plus for the rest of his life, as this will kill any new heartworms from developing.
    Thank You all and will post pictures later tonight.

Jason, I am so glad to hear that Jonny is at home and the spoiling is continuing. I hope it never stops. I can't wait to come to LA and meet you and all the other family members of Jonny's. It sounds like any predators have a couple of fierce watchdogs to contend with.
    Please keep us posted on Jonny's progress. Can't wait to hear about it!!!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I am so glad Jonny is home with his families!! This will be one spoiled doggie. As he should be after going through what he went through.

Thank YOU to all three families for stepping up and taking Jonny in and for seeking care for him after this ordeal. And of course a big thank you to everyone out there that donated and/or just gave support in other ways.

This is just reason # 12,385,786,513 that I love Pet Talk!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Ack! After showing several lead in's to the JW story.... then they DIDN'T do it tonight! I guess what happened with the Saints is more important and JW got bumped for that story?

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

I'm so glad to hear that JW is now home and it's great that he now has three loving families to care for him for the rest of his life. I look forward to hearing updates about him and seeing more pictures too. He continues to remain in my thoughts and prayers.

Good to hear Jonny is home! He must be the happiest boy in the world right now!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Welcome Home, Johnny!!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

You are right about this... Jonny story really has touched people all over the world. When animal lovers come together everything is possible.

I'm so thrilled that he is over the worst now and back home with his loving families. I know he will be loved and spoiled rotten, just as he deserves! I can't wait to see his homecoming pictures!

I hope the TV station will show the clip later (what can be more important!), and I hope someone will post the link.

Heal up well, sweet Jonny!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I have taken some pictures of Jonny and have been unable to get them posted. I have not forgotten to post them, I have just been getting ready to start a new job and things have been a little crazy phone wise.
    Jonny loves to sleep and be lazy, He did sleep in our room with Dutsy and Momo last night. He was on his big pillow by the side of the bed closest to me. However he did wake up every two hours last night which is good. I got up took him for his walk so he could take care of Buisness. He is content being here, Guess he has been ready to be an inside pet for sometime now cause he just makes himself confy where ever he goes in the house.
    As you all know Jonny has touched hearts everywhere, I think most were sad to see him leave at the La Veterinary Referral Center. I actually seen a few ready to shedd some tears on the way out the door.
    Of course this has been an emotional rollercoaster for most of you that have followed Jonny's Story. I plan to make people aware that this is real and it happens everywhere not just in Springfield, La.
    I will post the pictures when the phone stops ringing. Again thank all of you for your support.

Good to hear he is settling in so nicely at home, and being an inside doggie! That'll be a nice update for the radio show tonight, where I'll be able to tell more people about his story.
    I've Been Frosted

As promised HEeeeeRRrrrrrEeeee's Jonny

This Photo was taken at LaVRC and he was poseing for everyone

Checking out a Momo

Sleeping with his lamp shade on

Where's the Beef I'm a looking (its a little distorted but he is constantly Moving and wagging his tail)

Can you let me sleep PLEASE

Hey Yoda can you get them to stop Takeing those things?

Awee just look at you now SweetHeart Handsome Jonny Walker.. Your so precious & all happy & comfy.. Bigg Gentle Wet Nose Kissess & Huggss.. Now do you have to eat soft food for a while now?? And do you have a pain patch?? Also how long does the lamp shade have to be on??

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Quote Originally Posted by lvpets2002 View Post
    Now do you have to eat soft food for a while now?? And do you have a pain patch?? Also how long does the lamp shade have to be on??
    He will have to eat soft food for at least 6 weeks, lamp shade lol only when we are sleeping so he won't scratch and lick fear pulling the staples. As far as the meds hes on 5 diff types
    (1.) heartgard for the rest of his life
    (2.) metacam oral liquid one time a day
    (3.) tramadol for the pain every 8 hrs.
    (4.) antirobe 150 mg every 12 hrs
    (5.) doxcycline 100 mg every 12 hrs
    He does good takeing all of his meds. He eats like a horse LOL and sleeps like a human. He has lots of play toys that were donated but.... he cant play with them right now, that has to wait at least 6 weeks or until he heals. We will keep all of you here on PT up to date and more pics.... Thanks again for everything, from the Sibley Family Kevlin,Rhonda,Tory,Lisa,Heather, and last but not least Jonny walker
    Last edited by Kev68; 07-30-2010 at 05:56 PM.

Local TV news today on his homecoming..

http://www.wbrz.com/player/?video_id...1&categories=1

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!