Thread: Terrific Tekki-chan

Terrific Tekki-chan

Hi Ms Tekki-chan! What a fantastic birthday present you were for your Taurean owner. You are enchanting! And just like all Siamese, like to let your feelings show right away.

I can see you sharing a pillow at night and loving every minute of the attention that is showered upon you. Your little outfits are just too cute for words!

I'm glad you got over your jealousy of BJ and you are now the best of friends. Siamese initiate all sorts of fun and games and I can see you and BJ would play all day long.

Siamese have heaps of energy and are very vocal, commenting on everything they do. No home would ever be the same without you - and BJ - in it to keep everyone organised!

Congrats on being our COTD, Terrific Tekki-chan and may you and BJ have heaps of treats and cuddles.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Tekki-chan, you are beautiful, to be sure. Meezers have such beautiful markings and eyes and your eyes are so expressive, especially when you're dressed in those outfits. It's as if you're saying "I love you but get me outa this thing!" It sounds as though you have a pretty good life and that's as it should be. Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Tekki-chan waht a beautiful Cat you are , and woe We Found Ctas will tell our Dad, we want a cell phone too!!! That way we can order in KFC and Pizzas!!
    Tekki-chan of the Phillipines has one, why not us.
    Its great to have so many international Cats of the Day, now a Cat from the Phillipines, a very beautiful country!!

And that great that you have a New Siamese Companion BJ , as We have a Cat Angel Benjamin James aka BJ a Gray Siamese who was full of love.
    We hope that you are Friends now, as Two Cats are always a lot better than one, and provide twice the Beauty!!!

We Found Cats are sending a Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newesty Cat Dynamic Duo ^^ ^^ Tekki Chan^^ and BJ ^^ Our Newest Siamese Cats of the Day ^^ ^^ and Our Newest Cat Companions of the Day BJ ^^ and Tekki-chan.
    Last edited by catmandu; 07-17-2010 at 09:57 AM.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

At you very beautiful and remarkable cat. I congratulate on your holiday the Cat of the Day!

Tekki-chan what an adorable girl you are!!!

I loved seeing your sweet pictures today. I specially like the one of you wearing your polka dot dress!!! You look extra sweet in that. I bet it's a lot of fun having you around. I hope you are getting properly spoiled today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a sweet little girl you are Tex
    You have your own cell phone??!!! wow Sophie is jealous now and asking for one of those too

I hope you're enjoying this special day and having fun and treats with BJ

Happy COTD gorgeous Tex!!!
    Lots of kisses
    astrid

Tekki-chan!!!

OMG - you are too cute! You look lovely in and out of your costumes!
    Enjoy life, and enjoy your COTD status, Tekki-Chan!

Congratulations to beautiful Tekki-Chan on being today's most adorable Siamese Cat of the Day!
    You sound a lot like my two Meezer girls and it is so nice that you have a Meezer brother to play with because Siamese are more fun when you have more than one!
    My cat Izzy jumped right up on my lap onto my desk to get a closer look at your Cat of the Day picture, she is a lot like you and lets us dress her up in clothes sometimes too.
    I hope you get good and spoiled today because it is your special day and Siamese cats are very special so you deserve to be spoiled today.
    I would love it if your owner joined Pet Talk so we could see more photos of you and BJ.
    Sending Meezer hugs and kisses from me and my two Meezers.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Tex

What a pretty girl you are!! I like Siamese cats and had one for many years. I'm sure you are smart plus cute. Love your blue eyes. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC USA

Hi Tekki-Chan! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Meezer girl! OMG, a kitty with her very own cell phone! lol Well, with so many adoring friends and fans, how could you do without? How adorable you look in your outfits, sweetheart! Sooo precious! I have a feeling you are the sort of girl who ummm, resists change at first, just because, but soon realizes..."Hey, I actually like it here...him...her! You're just too precious for words, Tekki-Chan, and your family; the humans, kitty bro BJ and the doggies, are to lucky to have a best furkid, friend, and furbud in you! I so enjoyed reading your most entertaining bio., Tekki-Chan! I can't imagine a more special, more deserving honoree than you! Hope you and the humans, and all of your furry buds, are enjoying a very happy and fun filled day; you sure deserve it! Lots of love and cuddles to you precious Tekki-Chan, and to all of your furry sibs too!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Terrific tekki-chan

THOSE ARE THE BLUEST EYES I HAVE EVER HAD THE PLEASURE OF SEEING ON A FELINE! HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY!KUDOS TO YOUR HUMAN FOR YOU ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE DRAWN INTO CRAZY HUMAN GAMES LIKE DRESSING UP PETS! LOL WELL YOU LOOK SO CUTE. I KNOW MY CATS ARE QUICK TO SHAKE OFF WHATEVER LITTLE SHIRT OR ANYTHING I MAY HAVE DARED TO PUT ON THEM. YOU LOOK LIKE SUCH A SWEET ANGEL T.C! I WISH YOU PEACE!SUSANSWATLIN518 A NEW YORK CAT MOM-OR TO BE CORRECT-I AM LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE ON THEIR STAFF! HAVE A GREAT REST OF SUMMER MEOW MEOW