Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Well I Really Did It This Time!!! Introducing.....(New Pictures Posts #111-113)

Those "prairie dog" photos are beyond adorable, and the one where they spook each other is so funny!

Tracey, you won't get bored for the next year - that's for sure! Have fun and get lots of pictures! Oh, I wish I had some of Fister that age.

More kisses coming to Alani and Blaze.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by katladyd View Post
    I am officially totally in love with Blaze! Alani is cute, too. Blaze has my heart, though.
    OK, it's a deal - you steal Blaze and I'll take Alani!

Hi Cutie Kittens!!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

my oh my!!!!.. we´ve been overtaken by cuteness!!.. wherever you look the´re are cute kitties.. awww..

love the fluffy orange twins.. awww.. they are so adorable..

and the posing pics.. *stunning*

off topic.. not a clue who could be.. but what if one says something then changes their mind.. the only person who really knows if you can handle something is YOU.. even if you said earlier you couldn´t.. I think that´s more like a "I´d like to do this" but "I´m doing this" type of situation.. so what?.. congrats on the new babies!!!
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Oh my goodness, they are so adorable! I agree with Karen -- they do look like Somali cats!

If anyone thinks you have your hands full, you can say yes, they are full of orange kitten cuteness! (I have seen a photograph that proves this fact. It's in this thread!)

Dear beautiful Ziggy, I hope you will soon get used to your two new little fuzz-nugget siblings. Meowmie has enough love for everyone and if ever she needs more you can get it from me, your loyal fan

Quote Originally Posted by Krazyaboutkatz
    I see that they now have a fan club
    Count me in! Mmwah, mmwah kittens and mmwah mmwah mmwah mmwah, Sky, Storm, Pearl and Ziggy STardust!
    Last edited by cassiesmom; 07-19-2010 at 07:16 PM.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Oh my dear, I'm totally overwhelmed here................

Dear Tracey, I am so happr that you found these 2 fluffies, and vice versa!!

They both are soooooo adorable!!

Please give then a big hug from me!!

My Maya meows that she is proud about her darling Sky, because he was so nice to his new brothers!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

I'm a little late in responding, sorry.

Tracey, some things are just meant to be and everything happens for a reason. You did a good job adopting these two sweeties and me and Merlin agree that there's nothing like an orangie.

Please give all your babies a kiss from me.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Thanks again everyone. Well now Sky is also hissing at them. I guess he too decided that he didn't really like them after all. Right now the twins,Alani & Blaze, are with my other twins,Sky & Ziggy. I've been playing with all 4 of them and as long as the kittens don't get too close everyone seems happy. Storm and Pearl are back in my bedroom with me because they just couldn't handle it.

I had them out again late last night to give them some excercise before bedtime. I left the bathroom door open and both Ziggy and Storm went in to investigate which I thought was a good idea. This was they can experience the kittens scent. I took up the dry food and covered it with a bowl on top and left it on top of the vanity. I thought it would be safe. Storm went back in later and it took him a while to come out. When he came out he was licking his chops. I knew that he had most likely gotten into their food. He sure did but he didn't eat it all. They're on Natural Balance Chicken & Green Pea dry food which is what the rescue group was feeding them. Natural Balance donates this food to them and it's grain free.

The kittens didn't like the canned food that the lady said they were on which is Natural Balance Chicken & Green Pea and Max Cat Kitten Gourmet Classics Chicken & Oceanfish. My cats love both of these but I don't want to feed them the Max Cat one. The kittens seem to like the Nature's Variety canned food that I've been feeding my 4 adult cats which is a good thing because they'll all be eating it. I don't go back to work until Wed. so I'll hopefully be able to take a lot more pictures of the widdle boys.

I hope for everyone's sake they all start gettning along before Wednesday. That's a lot to ask of the older cats, I know. Still, I've got my fingers crossed for you guys!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

What a couple of cutie patooties! Good luck with the babies.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    They are so adorable ! Love the prairie dog poses. My son's cats do that, but we call it "doin' the squirrel".
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

I don't know how I didn't see this sooner or post about it. My goodness you have 2 really beautiful babies!! CONGRATS!!

They are so adorable!!

Congrats again!
    Melissa

Dear Blaze and Alani,
    I'm back, looking at these photos again, because you two are just so stinkin cute! Mmwah! Mmwah!

One of your many fans,
    elyse

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Hi, kitten cuties! How are you?

Congrats on the new boys! YOu can't get them much cuter than that! They will melt your heart the orangie boys always do Beautiful kitties and how lucky are they that they got you! Perfect placement in everyway hope to see more of them very soon!

*I've been Boo'd*

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Hi, kitten cuties! How are you?
    Thanks again everyone. They're doing well and my other cats are finally getting used to them although there's still some hissing going on. Ziggy is having the hardest time. I think it's because she was the baby of the family until they came along. I've been trying to give her some extra attention.

Last night I caught Storm trying to wash their bottoms like a mother cat would. Pearl has also tried to do this but she'll try doing this to the other cats too. This morning all of my cats were running around getting lots of exercise. I think the kittens are bringing out the kitten in my adult cats.

Alani and Blaze tried to go swimming in the bathroom today. When I got home tonight, they had knocked a lot of their drinking water out onto the bathroom floor and there were several puddles of water that I had to clean up. Litter was all over the place too which is to be expected. I'm still keeping them in the bathroom when I'm not home and at night so me and my other cats will be able to get some sleep. I don't know how long this arrangement will last though.

I've noticed that Blaze is extra gasy and he's the one that has softer stools than Alani. I sure hope that it's nothing serious. I know that it takes a while for a kittens digestive system to mature and I went through this with both Pearl and Starr but I don't remember Ziggy having a problem. I just hope that I won't ever have another cat with diarrhea problems like my Starr had. I don't know if I could deal with it. They're going to see my vet for a health check but it won't be until Sun. Aug.8th because this is also when I'll be taking Ziggy in for her second weigh in which I hope will go well. This Sun. I'll be taking Alani and Blaze to Pet Food Express for their second kitten shot and then they'll need one more in August.

I took a few new pictures the other night and I'll be taking some more over the weekend. I'm also taking Mon. & Tues. off again so hopefully I'll get some really good pictures to post here for you. My parents are out of town and they already seem to be smitten by these boys. I hope that when they meet them that they're extra sweet and loving towards them. I didn't know how they would react because they've been wanting me to keep my cat numbers down for years now. I lose two and then I go and add two more. They know that I've always loved fluffy orange cats though. Stay tuned for some cute pictures in a few days.