Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Plott Hound/Pit Bull?

Here are some positive pit bull stories for you CatsMeow.

And all of them are true. Please read them, you will see how wonderful they are.

Pet Pit bull - Positive Press

Pit Bull Heroes, Positive Pit Bull Press - Pit bull Bull Dog Dog breeds Pit bull Blog

Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Quote Originally Posted by CatsMeow View Post
    But I do know about them, but the things I know aren't good.....
    But the things you know about them are from a media which runs by the mantra of "If it bleeds, it leads".

You rarely if ever hear about GOOD APBT breeders, or the good dogs.

To add to the coverage, any dog which has a bully appearance is instantly a pit bull, regardless of its actual breed.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    But the things you know about them are from a media which runs by the mantra of "If it bleeds, it leads".

You rarely if ever hear about GOOD APBT breeders, or the good dogs.

To add to the coverage, any dog which has a bully appearance is instantly a pit bull, regardless of its actual breed.
    No my neighbors have pitbulls.... real ones... that's where I have my pit education....

Quote Originally Posted by CatsMeow View Post
    No my neighbors have pitbulls.... real ones... that's where I have my pit education....
    Well why don't you ignore the two cases out of how many millions of Pit Bulls out there? Or read those articles Luvofallhorses kindly posted for you?

You're so stuck on the negative and can't see the advice people give you or even consider them. Stay out of Pit Bull threads unless your actually here to LEARN. Thanks for the apologies and being more polite, but you still are quite negative about the whole thing. There are many Pittie owners on this site, and they do not appreciate it.

What if one person on this site was all about bashing beagles? I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate it much....
    Last edited by dab_20; 09-07-2010 at 04:42 PM.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Quote Originally Posted by dab_20 View Post
    Well why don't you ignore the two cases out of how many millions of Pit Bulls out there? Or read those articles Luvofallhorses kindly posted for you?

You're so stuck on the negative and can't see the advice people give you or even consider them. Stay out of Pit Bull threads unless your actually here to LEARN. Thanks for the apologies and being more polite, but you still are quite negative about the whole thing. There are many Pittie owners on this site, and they do not appreciate it.

What if one person on this site was all about bashing beagles? I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate it much....
    VERY well said my friend. Bravo!

Hey, I actually don't really care for beagles at all. Too high energy, and too noisy for me. Let's all start bashing them.

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

I have a pitbull dog

It is very beatifull dog. I want pitbull at Turkey. Dog information in turkish [URL="http://www.petpatiler.com/pitbull-kopek-ozellikleri/[/URL]

Blog Entries
    My cuz is very fond of Pitt bulls and they are quite lovely. He just got a new girl puppy named Harley. She is going to pupster school. Most dogs just want to please and need to learn how I think.I also believe that a lot of folks are afraid of them. Ignorance about the dogs is nothing to be ashamed of. There is a difference between ignorance and stupidity. There are good and kind dogs of every breed. I have never met and evil dog of any breed personally. I am pretty sure that if a dog is violent or screwed up there is a human to blame eh.