Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ryzhik

Ryzhik

Ryzhik - you are such a beautiful boy, with your red and white coat, green eyes and yes, those rounded ears. I can see that you like snow but do take care, precious one, as you don’t want to lose any more bits!

Scanners and windowsills are made for cats to sleep on, but I would steer clear of that bathroom radiator!

Congratulations on being our super snow loving Ryzhik, Cat of the Day and may your day be filled with treats and cuddles.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Cats do like to sleep in the strangest places and in the weirdest positions. I hope that you've learned to stay indoors when the weather is frigid, Rhyzik. I love the pic of you on the window sill soaking in the rays. I'll bet it feels good on that handsome face. Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Hello from Ukraine. That I am the owner Ryzhik. This is a very proud and independent cat. But in our family all love him. He is very educated and never cause any harm. We can leave and meat or fish will be on a table, the cat without our permission will not eat it and will wait, when we will feed him. Ryzhik very beautiful in the winter when it has many wool.

Last edited by marenko_ale; 07-18-2010 at 03:52 AM.

awww Ryzhik looks like a very special kitty. So glad he is loved and is enjoying life. Cats do like to sleep in some strange places

Ryzhik

he looks much older than 8 yrs I would have guessed 12 or 14
    but his eyes show what a happy kitty he is

Ryzhik

Ryzhik, you are one handsome cat with your markings. I like the way you look even if your ears are frostbitten. I liked all the pics but especially the one of you looking out the window. I know you love your family and they love you. It's good to see and read entries from far away. Thanks for sharing with us. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC USA

We Found Ctas love seeing Cats from all over the World , and seeing where they live. In Catadad we have snow a lot too and do not really care for it.
    Our Panther who is an indoor/outdoor Cat does not mind the snow as much as he does the cold wind!! When it is still outside he loves walking on the snow and hearing it crunch beneath his big paws!!!!

You are such a Handsome Cat Ryzhik , and of course you sleep where you please and please where you sleep!!!!
    Our Dad brought us some Ukranian food once, a cabbage roll with sour cream , and did we like that!!!
    You are such a Good Cat Ryhzik and we are glad that you are in a much freer country now!!!

We Found Cats All send an International Friendship MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Fur Comrade^^ Our Newest Over Seas Comapnion ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of THe Day Really Cool Ryzhik^^!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sweet Ryzhik! I am part Ukrainian, so I really enjoyed meeting you today! You are so handsome with your white and orange coat! I like your gently rounded ears because they make your face look even more special. I can just tell how much you are loved! Happy Cat of the Day to you, dear Ryzhik!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Ryzhik!

What a cutie you are...you appear to have a good life...and you like the snow, don't you?
    Enjoy your COTD status!

Welcome Ryzhik.. Your such a Handsome Gent.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Ryzhik

Ryzhik, you are such a hansom boy. You know that the entire world and everything on it, is a cat bed if you so choose. I wish you well on your day and keep up the good work taking care of your people.

Mostly Orangies all the time!

Thank you for your comment. Me and my cat pleased to read nice words. Here are some photos Ryzhik.

Last edited by marenko_ale; 07-18-2010 at 03:52 AM.

Ryzhik you are indeed one gorgeous fellow!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures today. It was very sweet of your loving human to add extra pictures of you for us to admire.

Welcome to Pet Talk marenko_ale. Thank you for sharing your sweet Ryzhik with us. I hope you and Ryzhik are enjoying his special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, Ryzhik, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there Ryzhik! Happy Cat of the Day to you and your very proud young person! What a precious pair you two make! I love your name, Ryzhik! Such a unique and special name for one very special and unique kitty! You are one handsome, youthful looking boy, Ryzhik! Must be all of that love your young person showers you with that keeps you looking so young and so fit! I think your ears are precious, and only make you that much more special! And aren't you the well mannered boy, too! It's a special kitty who can resist stealing such yummy food off of the table! What a good boy! It was so nice of your person, marenko_ale, to stop by and say hello, and share so many more beautiful pictures! You two are blessed to have one another as best friends forever, for life! Every kitty should be so loved and well cared for as you, sweetheart! Hope you're still enjoying your much deserved day of honor, though I think it's rather late there in the Ukraine now...so tomorrow, keep up the celebrating! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you beautiful Ryzhik, our very special and most deserving, Cat of the Day! (And love and purrs from my kitties Oliver and Tigger, too)

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Welcome to Pet Talk, marenko_ale and Ryzhik!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery