Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sweet, Snuggly, Alabama (8/00-7/15/10)

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    It doesn't seem possible that it has been a year already. No matter how much time passes, you never stop missing them. {{{Hugs}}} to you and Jonah.
    I agree. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Two years, Snuggle girl, and we still miss you tons and tons. Hope you, Tex, Georgie, Tenny and Binx are together waiting patiently.

Johanna,I don't get here as often as I'd like, so I'm not familiar with your sad story, but I AM familiar with the pain, and I am so, so sorry you're suffering it now. Today is hard, but the days to come will be harder as the shock wears off and reality sets in. When it does, try to remember that the sadness is all yours, only yours - your beloved Allie is gloriously alive, perfectly healthy, and blissfully happy - and she wants you to be happy for her. Cry all you need to (and you do need to), but force a smile, no matter how slight, for sweet Allie and the happiness she now knows. (The most beautiful smile is the one that must break through tears.)

May sweet Alabama's Creator hold you gently in the palm of His hand, comfort you, and help your heart to find peace.

Lady-in-Waiting to HRH The PrinCESS Althea

I missed this notice 2 years back. I am sorry to hear of Alabama's passing and your loss.
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Allie cat, today marks the four year anniversary of your death. I knew it when I woke up. We still miss the heck out of you, our little snuggle girl. Hope it is fun up there.

Deepest sympathy to you on this sad anniversary.

May your precious memories of your dearly beloved Alabama help to bring you comfort. God bless.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

{{{{hugs}}}} I bet Allie is having fun. If only our sweet departed furbabies could talk to us.

Allie waits for you at the Bridge, where you will see each other again One Fine Day.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    I remember when you originally posted about your loss of Allie. Hugs to you on this sad anniversary - doesn't seem possible that it's 4 years already. We never stop missing and loving them tho - so in a way - they are still with us.

I have Myndi's 1 year on Aug 9, and Sparky's 2 year on Oct 9 - seems like they have both been gone so much longer than that tho. We have a chat every night at bedtime - without fail - and I see so much of both of them in Wolfy! He has kept me sane and focused - my best friend, for sure!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Thumbs up

When I saw that Alabama had passed on I thought of the song Sweet Home Alabama, where the sky's always blue. Sweet Home Alabama Lord I'm coming home to you.
    And although these words were not written about your Dear Cat Angel, they certainly do fit as Alabama is on her way to paradise.
    She is now an officer in the Awesome Eternal Angels Companions, and will be there for you.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS