Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh, Elsa!

OMG! You are absolutely ADOREABLE!!!!!! I LOVE how your face is marked and your colors and after reading your story, YOU were the BEST choice to be COTD here! Passing over that adoreable face would have just been a CRIME!

I sure want to thank your Meowmie for telling us about you and showing us how adoreable you are so THANK YOU MEOWMIE!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Hi there precious, darling Elsa! Oh, what a face, what gorgeous colorings and markings! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! Oh, my heart has melted into a pool of mush after having read your heart warming, "miracle" story! And the photos!!! Well, being mom to kitties and piggies (and dogs, hehe) all I can say is awww! God bless your dear vet who refused to give up on you, who have you a chance at a happy life! And to your wonderful family for being the soft touch that they are, for welcoming you into the big, happy, love filled home! How far you've come little one; you're simply beautiful, and clearly so happy, and healthy! Your humans, all of your furry sibs, are so blessed to have you as their best furkid and loving companion! Hope you and the entire furry gang...piggie pal Arthur, Beaudine, your beloved hero Chucky, all of them, are enjoying a very happy and fun filled Cat of the Day; you sure deserve it, sweetheart! Love, cuddles and kisses to you precious Elsa, with wishes for a very long, and healthy life!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello lovely Elsa,

I am so glad you got the chance to live out your life with a great family that
    loves you just the way you are. Looking in those beautiful eyes, who could
    resist your tiny self. Not me for sure. I loved your story sweetheart and it
    makes me so happy to know how loved & treasured you are.Congratulations
    on being honored as our special CAT OF THE DAY. Sending out loveies
    for you & one for your hero Chucky too.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Elsa, what an absolutely adorable little baby lioness you are! Those baby blue eyes certainly melted my heart.
    What a huge smile your heartwarming story has put on my face today. I wish you many many more years of love with your special family and all your furry friends.
    I hope you have all had a great celebration today, because you are our newest, cutest, Cat of the Day!

Elsa, you beautiful tortie Cat of the Day! You are so pretty and such a wonderful mix of colors. I am so happy your vet was willing to find a forever home for you. It's so sad that there are people like your former family, but now you have a wonderful, happy home where you are loved, as you well deserve Congratulations for being a very special Cat of the Day. You have already lived up to the great Elsa and your life has really just begun!

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.