Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh, Elsa!

Oh, Elsa!

I just loved the book and movie Born Free when I was a child, and am dee-lighted to meet a real live Elsa! I love all your pics, especially the one with your senior kitty friend and mentor. Enjoy your special day!
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

Was there ever a more adorable little sweetie pie than you, Elsa, with your bluest eyes and beautiful soft tortie coat. That photo of being held in two hands is so touching.

Grrrr to that former owner who was so dreadfully heartless as to want to put you to sleep. Blessings to Louise the vet who said no and to your mum who fell in love with you. Love and care can overcome so much and it is easy to see that you have improved in leaps and bounds.

Chucky sounds like a real darling and you, Elsa, have found a kindred soul in him and Beaudine.

Enjoy your special day, darling Elsa. You have brought so much joy to this site with your story and photos and I feel so privileged to know a tiny part of your life.

Congratulations on being our wonderful and extraordinary Elsa, Cat of the Day - and we hope to have more news of your progress and see more photos in years to come.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Oh my gosh, Elsa, what a face! It looks like God couldn't decide what color you would be so he gave you a rainbow of kitty colors. You are beautiful! After a rough beginning, you have landed in a great forever home where you will be loved and cared for all the days of your life. Elsa, you are a wonderful COTD and I hope you have some special treats and extra hugs today!

What a gorgeous tort!! Such a beautiful, cute and deserving cat of the day

Elsa, I have the feeling you're going to get a LOT of responses, honey, because you are a VERY SPECIAL kitty! Your coloring is an absolute masterpiece and your story....well....I'm just so glad things turned out the way they did!

I also want to share with you a response from a friend who I emailed your story to: "SO FREAKING CUTE!!! I am in love with tiny little Elsa!! "

We're all in love with tiny little Elsa! You have a WONDERFUL and special COTD day beautiful little girl! Come back and visit - OFTEN!!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Elsa, you look so much like my RB Puddy, especially in the face. How gorgeous you both are! Puddy too was in danger of being put to sleep for different reasons, though, and I wouldn't hear of it so she joined our fur family. She never got to be over 5 lbs. and it appears that you'll be that way, too. That's ok; dynamite comes in small bundles. It's easy to see that you're just loaded w/personality and a joy to have as a companion. You're so deserving of the title of COTD. Enjoy, cutie pie.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Elsa

Why would anybody want to put an animal to "sleep", just because he/she was so small. Thank God the vet said "no" and you said "yes" to taking that tiny bundle of fur home. She is such a cutie and has joined your other fur kids in true animal fashion.
    (Shame that we humans can't be so accepting of all people.)

Nancy A

You are such a Little Lioness Elsa , you have such a big heart in your small frame and you truly like Miquelito are a Baby Lion.
    You are so lucky to find not only a Vet who refused to put you to sleep , but made sure that you found your Purrfect Place in the sun.
    Please stay indise, we dont want you to be a hawk's dinner.

And you certainly have made friends with Your Fellow Pet Companions so well. Is the Chucky you are head to heda with in that last photo?
    And you and your Guinea Pig look cozy as well, and we are sure Beaudine your Canine Companion will keep an eye on you too.

We Found Hotel Cats are so touched by your amazing story of survival Elsa, and wish we could take you to our Buffet and watch you go wild.
    WE will have to settle for a Found Hotel Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Friends Guinea ^^ Chucky ^^ Beaudine ^^ and Elsa ^^ Our Most Inspiring Second Chance Cat Elsa ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Future ^^ and Newest Cat Of The Day Elegant Elsa^^/
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Elsa

Elsa, oh my goodness!! What a sweet cute adorable little girl you are. I smiled when I saw the variety of colors in your precious face. As a matter of fact I smiled most of the time while reading about you. Of course, I did not smile when I read about the people who wanted to put you to sleep. I am so glad your mum took her home. Obviously you all are doing a wonderful job of caring and loving her. I'm sure she loves you all very much. The photos were wonderful too. Congrats on being kitten/COTD! Kay in NC, USA

Elsa!!!

I loved reading about your little Elsa! I too have an Elsa. Actually her full name is Miss Elsa Marie Meddings. She was also the runt, at least that's what her foster mommy told me. My girl was also named after Elsa the cub because I think they look alike! One of these days I will submit Elsa to be Cat of the Day. She has so much purrsonality I would have plenty to write about. Elsa Marie & I send love & kisses to your darling calico Elsa. Thanks for sharing her with us today.

Energizer Elsa

What a pretty petite girl you are, Elsa! Thanks to your mum for being a soft-touch Happy COTD and happiness always...I feel the best is yet to come for you, Elsa

Beautiful Elsa! How wonderful that your adopting family was so willing to work with your special needs. You certainly have a terrific forever home. What a lovely tortoiseshell kitty girl you are. I hope you have a very long, wonderful, fun life! Happy Cat of the Day to you!

p.s., when I first saw your photo I was reminded of Mom of Fuzzy Faces' Angel
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Elsa what a stunning beauty you are!!!

You may be little but you are mighty!!! Mighty cute and lovable and fun and... well I could go on but you get the idea!!! What a joy you must be to live with. You make me smile just seeing your sweet pictures. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elsa!!!

What a lil' cutie you are! I'm so glad that you were given a chance, and also that you are an indoor cat - I hope your kitty housemates are as well!
    And you gave a guinea pig and a doggie to love too - hurray!
    Please enjoy your COTD status, and keep on living it up!

Hello there Elsa.. Your so stunning with Beauty.. I also found out what Moggy means now.. So I guess I have several moggies at my house.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>