Thread: Super Spritz

Super Spritz

What a beautiful darling you are, Spritz! You don't look your age, precious, so it must be all due to love and attention and good food!

You certainly had a guardian angel looking after you to save you from a house fire in an abandoned house. How much your family love you and I can see you give them heaps of love in return, and are with them from the time you wake them in the morning.

My furrbabies and I wish you snoozes by the fire, lots of your favourite snacks and endless cuddles on your special day, Super Spritz!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Your a beauty Spritz. And doing so well for your age. Congrats on COTD.

Spritz, you resemble my RB Pidgelet who went to the Bridge at nearly 22 years of age. Your faces are so similar. I can tell that you have the same sweet dispostion, too. I hope that you have many more years yet w/your humans, pretty girl. Enjoy your day as COTD, Spritz.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Spritz, you are the "grande dame" of cats! You must have had excellent care all these years; you certainly look the picture of health. It's wonderful that you have remained active, but those naps in front of the fire are nice too, aren't they? You are a beautiful lady, Spritz, and I hope you have more years with your family who love you so much.

Spritz

Spritz, What a lovely cat you are! I like all your pics but especially the one in the dryer and in front of the fire. You are indeed loved and cared for. I'm sure you love your family very much. Congrats on being COTD! Kay in NC, USA

Welcome there Young One.. You do look real good for your age.. Your are so Stunning with Beauty.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Sassy Spritz!

What a grand old dame you are...continue to relax, play, and enjoy life!

Spritz you certainly do not look your age, you look at least ten years younger. You ceratinly are prroof postive that barn Ctas have very good genes and are such tough hardy little Survivors!!!
    You are such a Beautiful Lady Cat with your Coat of Many Colors and are in your won way a living piece of art!!

You are so lucky that your Family saw you in peril and got you out of that burning house, and here you are Twent Years later, a Fine Friend and Companion, and you even have a Nice Owesome Orange Cat to talk to and be your protege!!

My Princess , Michael and Joseph the Found Cat Senior Kittyzens All are starting the Golden Oldie MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For Our Newesr Second Chance Cat ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ OurDear Senior Kittyzen ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day, Her Supreme Catitude Cat Spritz^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Pretty calico Spritz! I like the picture of you with your orange friend. You can both be the Cat of the Day for me! What a loved, cared-for kitty you are, beautiful Spritz! Happy COTD!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Splash-o-Spritz

Cheers to Spritz from another Marylander Those pictures are too darn cute..clear to see you like to be in the warm spots of your loving home..."Clear Spritz From Dryer Before Each Use"! Happy COTD to you, Spritz!

Spritz

God Bless Spritz!!

Spritz what a beautiful girl you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet face on my computer today. You still look like a youngster!!! I hope you are being proberly spoiled today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Spritz,

I feel very honored to meet such a wise older lady such as yourself.
    I love the little spritzs of orangie you have in your fur coat. One can only
    imagine the many, happy times you have had with your lucky family for these
    many years. May you have more happy & healthy years to come.
    Congratulations on being our honored CAT OF THE DAY. Tender hugs and
    a special treat for supper sweet girl Spritz.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful girl! You truly are a kitty of distinction, precious Spritz! State mascot, Cat of the Day, (no make that Cat of a Lifetime) and clearly the love of your family's life! What a beautiful blessing you have been to your wonderful family these many, many years! Nothing warms my heart more than seeing a precious seasoned citizen such as you crowned our very special, most deserving honoree!

You may have lost 8 of your nine lives the day you were rescued from that house fire, but oh, what a spectacular 9th it has been! I have been lucky enough to have had 2 furkids who lived well into their 20's, and by all reports, it's pretty clear you and your family destined for many more years of shared love and companionship!

God bless you, Spritz! Hoping that you and your furry sibs, your proud Mom and Dad, are all enjoying a very happy, extra special day of celebration! Here's to many more wonderful, carefree, love filled years together! Love and hugs and kisses to you on your big day, precious Spritz!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Oh, beautiful Spritz! You are the perfect poster kitty for Cat of the Day! I hope you have many more of your 9 lives left to live and will be with your loved ones for many more years. Your coloring is spectacular and your face is peaceful and loving. Thank you for gracing us with your beautiful photos today, the day you became a most-deserving Cat of the Day!

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.