Thread: Precious Tinker!

Precious Tinker!

Good morning and happy Dog of the Day to you, precious Tinker! I am honored to be the first to congratulate you on being crowned our extra special, Sunday Dog of the Day! You are simply too precious for words, sweetheart! I can't tell you how moved I was by your Mommy's loving tribute to her little angel pup! You truly are an angel in a furry coat, heaven sent to help to heal your Mommy's heart, and bring her comfort during a very, very sad and lonely time. What a loyal and loving furkid and companion you have been to her these many years; patiently moving when the need arose, adjusting so well to your new homes and surroundings, new friends, with such ease and eagerness! The bond of unconditional love you and your Mommy share is priceless, and I'm so happy you two found your way to one another, have one another to love and lean on each and every day! What a blessing our furkids are!

I just love your photos, Tinker! The picture of you spreading out froggie style is heart meltingly precious, and I can just picture you grabbing your beloved "baby," running with it in your mouth to greet your guests! hehe I can only imagine the joy your bring not only to your Mommy, but to all of the residents at the assisted living facility, and the staff! AndI can just imagine the smiles on their faces when they learn that you've been crowned "top dog!"

Congratulations and lots and lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Tinker! I wish for you and your dear Mommy, a very happy, extra special day, celebrating with all of your adoring friends and fans, and many, many more happy, love filled years together! Thanks to your wonderful Mommy for sharing your inspirational story, your beautiful self with us all! We love Tink!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tinker

Tinker, You are so cute!!! I know you bring joy into your mom's life and vice versa. I am so glad you and your human mom can be together at the Assisted Living place. I myself cannot imagine life without a dog or cat in it. Thank Goodness, you two can be together. I think you are a blessing to each other and to other residents there also. I am 67 and I think it's great that you know how to use the computer (it took me awhile) but it opens a new world. May both of you have more years together. Congrats on being DOTD! Kay in NC

Tinker what an adorable little girl you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet face on my computer today. I wish I could give you a kiss on your precious head. Maybe your mommy will give you one from me, ok? I hope you are both enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tinker

Congrats "Tinker" you sure are a swwet little girl. Enjoy your day!!

Hi Tinker,

What a precious little girl you are Tinker. I know you bring a lot of
    joy and companionship to your momma. It makes me so happy to know
    that you were able to travel with her at all times, even moving to assisted
    living with mom. I hope you both have many happy years ahead.
    Wishing you big congratulations on being chosen our DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending many hugs & kisses for your cute fuzzy face sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Tinker, what a darling little lady you are. I'm so glad you and your mom have stayed together through all her moves. And now you're growing old together which is a wonderful thing. I'm sure you are the best companion your mom could have and it's no wonder that people like to come visit you two. Wish I could give you a kiss on that dear little face. Congratulations precious Tinker on being our DOTD.

Hi Tinker!!!!!!

We can't let the night go by without a big hello and congrats to you for being chosen our fabulous DOTD!! You are an adorable little girl. Please tell Mom to give you tons of kisses from us. We wish you happiness always!!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Rainy Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!