Thread: Catastrophe

Catastrophe

What a cutie you are. I'm so glad your mom found you and took you in and gave you a good life. You deserve a good life sweetie.

Wow! What a Colossal Terrific Tuxedo you are Catastrophe, and was it not for that black dot by your nose, you would look just like My Daer Old Juke Joint Joseph at that age.
    You are one Great Big Bundle of Happy Cat, and we are so gklad that your Family was patient with you, and got you all well so you could enjoy your life!!

You are such a Great Cat Companion Catastrophe, and it is a shame that we cannot meet you in Purrson, we bnet that you and the Found Cats would have a great time at Poco Loco!!!
    You are just so full of fun and joy and We Found Cats are sending You Tons of Love!!!

We are sending Our BOOMING MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW of Love To Our Newest Rescue Cat ^^ Our Newest Best Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Comical Cosmic Catastrophe!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What a beauty you are!!!

I love the little angel kiss on your sweet nosie. I'm sure every angel in heaven wanted to give you a kiss before you were sent to earth to be born. I know I'd want to be in that line if I were an angel. I'm so happy that your mommy found you. You two were meant to be together. Enjoy your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Catastrophe-hello!

WOW- WHAT A STORY! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND YOUR HUMAN ANGEL AND THE GOOD LIFE YOU SHARE! I THINK YOU ARE A TUXEDO AS WELL- AND I ADORE THEM. SOMETHING SPECIAL ABOUT THEIR EYES AS WELL! I AM HAPPY THAT YOU ARE ENJOYING BETTER HEALTH THESE DAYS. HEY-IF THERE IS A SINGLE THING I HAVE LEARNED IS-SIGNIFICANT HUMANS WILL COME AND STAY, LIE, AND GO-BUT YOU FELINES ARE LOYAL TO US UNTIL THE END--AND MORE OF A DEEP COMFORT TO SLEEP NEXT TO! HAPPY COTD TO YOU TUXIE GIRL-HAVE A GREAT SUMMER. PEACE--SUSANSWATLIN518 MEOW!!!W

Hello Sweetie, your name is a good description of what your life
    must have been like before your mom found you & took you home with
    her. Now you look beautiful, with soft, velvety fur. You also look
    pretty satisfied with your life now. Congratulations on being our honored
    CAT OF THE DAY. I hope you continue to have a long,happy and
    healthy life with your family.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi there Catastrophe! A very happy Cat of the Day to you! We too are so very glad your Mommy found you and took you in too, Catastrophe! Ahh, what a life! Every kitty should be as well fed, cared for and loved as you, sweetheart! Do you really have your very own, custom-made cat tree??? Now that's special; you truly are loved! But I have to say Catastrophe, what your former "people" did to you is beyond heartless! Thankfully you weren't without a home to call your own for long; your guardian angel was most certainly watching over you! And I'm so happy to hear you're doing so well Catastrophe, despite your health challenges! My Rainbow Bridge boy Fritz also was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy at a young age, and lived to be over 20! Your Mommy is so very blessed, having a beautiful best furkid and loving and loyal companion in you, your Grandpa too! (Oooops, I mean your Mommy's daddy!) And I hope that you all are enjoying a very special, fun and loved filled day, celebrating your well earned Cat of the Day reign! Love and lots of cuddles and kisses to you, precious Catastrophe!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Catastrophe, what a handsome kitty you are! I agree with Chimom - how wonderful that your mom found and rescued you! Now you have a happy, healthy life with a special lap and a kitty tree! Happy Cat of the Day, sweety!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Cat

Cat, You are just lovely!! I really like your black and white coloring. That's right... just be persistent and your mommy will do whatever you want LOL. That's what cats do! Congrats on being COTD!

Catastrophe!

You are such a handsome, wonderful kitty full of life! Continue to enjoy it!