Thread: Marvellous Mia

Marvellous Mia

Mia, you are utterly enchanting! Your beautiful inquisitive eyes and wonderful markings make you absolutely irresistable. I wish I could cuddle you!!

How wonderful that your owner arrived just in time to rescue you and bring you to a home filled with love. And you are doing all the amazing things that kittens do. Just look at you playing with that ball of wool, looking totally innocent!

No wonder you have won over your owner's mom with your joie de vivre and such melting good looks.

Congrats on being our adorable Cat of the Day, Mia, and may your day be truly special. And we'd love to see more pics of precious Mia as she grows up…

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Mia

Mia, it's amazing when confirmed "cat haters" or "cat dislikers" get one in the house; they become their biggest champion. (it happened in my house too). Since I have always loved cats, I converted several others to my side! You are adorable, and I don't think you could have found any other home where you would have been more welcomed and loved. Enjoy your family, your life and enjoy being COTD today.

Mia you are truly one enchanting Cat Of The Future , and how blessed was that day when your Meeeowmies came in and fell in love with you at first sight!!
    Now you have a Furr Ever Home all your own with lots of toys and food.
    You look so happy with your ball of yarn.

Ypuare indeed one Lucky Kitten, and we Found Cats wish we could take you to Our Buffet and let you run wild in the sea food and chicken and eat your fill. We are betting that like All Kittens , you are on a see food diet.
    What a Darling you are Mia , and we know that you will share your love with your Family for many years to come!!!

We Found Cats All send A Mirthful Youthful MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWIE To Our Newest Friend ^^ Our Newest Cat Of The Future ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of THe Day MagnfiKitten Mia.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Mia, you have one of the cutest faces that I've ever seen! And I can almost feel how soft your fur is just by looking at your photo. Gotta love mitten paws on a kitten. I had a Calico w/mitten paws and it just makes felines extra special. What a little sweetheart you are! I know that your human feels that you were worth waiting for. Enjoy your day as COTD, sweet Mia.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Mia Mia

I can see why you fell in love with those eyes instantly, I would have too. Mia is the sweetest baby, worth waiting for, for so many years !
    She loves to play - would you consider making another trip to the Humane Society to get her a little playmate ?? I'm sure she'd love to romp around with another adorable kitten while you're away at work !
    Now that you've got your mother convinced, why not go ahead and splurge !
    *Mwah* Big kisses to lovely Mia

oh-Mia-my-oh

You are a dainty, beautiful, furry, purr machine happy COTD!

Mia what a gorgeous girl you are for sure!!!

Yep, one look at your eyes and I'd be a gonner too!!! No wonder your grandmother fell under their spell!!! I hope you and your entire family are enjoying your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mia!

Mia - you are a lovely lil' girl!
    I'm happy that you were adopted!
    Have a great life...and enjoy your COTD status!

What I beautiful little girl !!

Mia is a beautiful little girl ! I am so happy you adopted her. My little girl kitty, Sasha (Cat of the Day April 18, 2010) is now 10 years old & also very pretty !
    Mia is so pretty & cute. And her paws just add to that cuteness. I hope you have 20 years with that beautiful girl !!

Darling Mia, what a beautiful girl! I like your soft fur, your mitten paws and your pink nose! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweety!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hello Mia,

What a precious little girl you are Mia. Just adorable.
    Congratulations on being our honored CAT OF THE DAY. I wish you and
    your family a long, healthy, and happy life together.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Mia

Mia, You are just precious!!! I love little kittens. It's been nine years since I had one; my Luke is 9 yrs old (pic below). I'd like to just hold you (smile). I am sure you have a wonderful home and people who love you and you love them. Enjoy your new forever home! Congrats on being kitten/Cat of the Day! Kay in NC

Congratulations and a very happy Cat of the Day to you darling, beautiful Mia! Oh, what a beautiful dream girl you are, what a dream come true kitty you were, sweetheart; and oh yes, sooo well worth the wait! I got a little teary reading how your Mommy, and her Mommy, rushed to the Humane Society before closing time to find their forever kitty, and welcome her home! Your Mommy waited a long, long, very long time for you to come into her life, and I can't imagine a more wonderful birthday gift than a beautiful best friend for life, than you! You are so precious Mia, and so deserving our "top cat" kudos! Congratulations to you, beyond precious Mia! I hope you and your wonderful, loving Mommy are enjoying a very happy, extra special, Cat of the Day!!! Long and happy life to you sweetheart, and countless hugs and smoochies to you on your big day!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

A few comments

I am so happy for Mia that she was welcomed into your home. I do find it sad that you had to wait until you were 21 to have a kitty of your own though. I grew up with cats and a dog and I don't know what I would have done without them. They taught me responsibility, unconditional love, friendship, patience and trust - I think it's sad when parents withhold the joy of having a furry friend from a child (although it has to be a child who is old enough to understand how to take care of and respect an animal). Life can be tough for children (between bullying, divorce, shyness, etc) it is nice to have our furry sibling to come home to. Hopefully some parents will read this and change their opinion about having a family pet - it is a commitment but well worth the time and effort.

Note about safety - It is a very cute picture of Mia playing with the wool but please don't leave balls of wool or string around unless you are supervising - it can choke a cat and block their intestines also (they can end up licking it and it just gets stuck on their tongue and they swallow). Results can be fatal.

I hope you adopt a friend for Mia one day!
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Who in this world could not fall in love with such a gorgeous little angel!!

You're a cutie little Mia!! I have to congratulate you, not only for getting a great human, but also for showing everyone at home why having a kitty is wonderful and funny

Happy COTD baby girl!! My best wishes for a long life, full of health and joy for you with your loving humans.

Lots of kisses
    astrid