Thread: Cosmo

Cosmo

Dearest Cosmo, your story brought tears to my eyes. I cannot even imagine how you made it through a freezing winter as a tiny kitten, nor your littermates and mamma cat. And for someone to knowingly do that to helpless little ones is beyond belief.

But now you are definitely in your furrever home with your loving owner and you are now a laid back kitty. What amazing coloured eyes you have and such splendid markings and beautiful long coat.

Cosmo, my four furrbabies and I wish you the most wonderful day with lots of treats and cuddles as our very special, most deserving, Cat of the Day!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

What a gorgeous cat!! Such beautiful eyes!! Happy cat of the day

Cosmo

You sure had the will to live, didn't you? Poor boy, from that nasty beginning to living the good life; you deserve every minute of it! Enjoy your special day, Gorgeous!

Cosmo, you knew a better future awaited you, didn't you? How strong you were! Nothing but warm beds and sunny windows from now on for you, handsome boy. Enjoy your day as COTD, green eyes.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Oh, Cosmo, with your beautiful ink spot face! How adorable are you?! I hope the memory of your early life has faded and you're fully enjoying the life you were meant for; somehow I think that's true!

Happy COTD to you, sweetheart, a well deserved special day to you as well!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

What a sweet Happy Cat you are Cosmo, and you have that Happy Face of Mr Scrappy and Scrappy Two.
    What a dear Jolly Cat you are abnd we are so glad that after your rough start in life that you are the King of Your Castle nad the master of all you survey.

Your happiness just shines from the computer monitor, and All My Found Cats are a little sad that they cannot invite you over to share their Fancy Feasts Elegant Medleys.
    Maybe one day you can vist Our Ebony Beau Memorial Enclosure.

We Found Cats are again sad we cannot meet Our Cats of the Day and send a MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Of Friendship to Our Newest Second Chance Cat ^^ Our Newest Friend ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of The Day Charismatic Cosmo ^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Congrats on being COTD and being adopted by kind people. Way to go, Cosmo - you are a beauty.

Handsome Cosmo, what a wonderful rescue story! I love the photo of you enjoying your kitty perch - you are very fluffy and beautiful! I hope you have a very long, healthy, happy life, dear Cosmo. Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Cosmo

What a handsome boy; I am especially fond of Tuxedo cats and your face markings are unique. I'm glad you found your forever home.

Cute Cosmo!

What a story...I'm so glad that you got a new lease on life!
    Like you, Whiskers is the greeter here - he likes to be petted by everyone - lol! You and Whiskers have a similar coat too, by the way!
    Enjoy your COTD status, Cosmo!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whiskers 2.1.JPG 
Views:	46 
Size:	194.8 KB 
ID:	45683   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whiskers 3.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	45684  

Cosmo what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I am so glad you are a happy inside cat now. I hate to think of you and your siblings outside in the cold. I hope you are having the most fun day ever today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cosmo

Oh My, What a sad start you had in life. I cannot believe the way people treat animals. The neighbor should have been arrested (I hope he/she was). I am amazed that you made it through the cold winter. You must have used one or more of your nine lives.

Look at you now!! You've got it made Cosmo and you are so handsome too. I really liked the photo of you all streteched out on your perch. Congrats on being COTD!! Kay in NC 1:45pm

What a beautiful, uplifting, heart wrenching story! I'm in tears after having read your Mommy's loving tribute to her very special boy! What a gorgeous, simply stunning boy you are, Cosmos! I can't imagine a human being treating a defenseless animal the way you and your fur family were treated! I simply cannot image how unspeakably horrific it was for you all, never to feel sunshine on your body, the loving touch of a human. Thankfully you had the strength and courage to hold on until your rescue! What a brave boy!

God bless your dear Mom for welcoming you into her life, providing you with all of the warmth and sunshine, all the love your heart can hold! You're in the loving care and arms of your forever family now sweet Cosmo, never to know a cold and lonely day ever again, and hopefully those dreadful early days are but a distant, fading memory! Much love, and lots of cuddles and kisses to you on your much deserved day of honor, precious Cosmo! I hope you and your dear Mom are enjoying a very happy, love filled day, with countless more yet to come!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~