Thread: Mickey!

Mickey!

Oh my goodness; I cried when I read about how that gorgeous bird was neglected. Thank you for giving him a loving home; you're awesome.

Oh My Mickey your so Stunning with Beauty.. I just love your bright coloring.. Congrats on Pet of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Oh Mickey! You are simply too beautiful for words sweetheart, inside and out! I'm in tears after reading your and your Mommy's incredibly touching, heartwarming, inspirational story! How wonderful that such a beautiful, deserving creature was given a second chance at life, provided the bestest, most loving of forever homes! And in return, you rescued your Mommy, helping to heal her broken heart and spirit! What a miracle meeting...two wounded hearts find each other, and both are healed! I smiled from ear to ear when I read how your Mommy loves tucking you in at night, how she can't wait for morning to come to greet you! How blessed she and your Budgies buds are, having you as their beauitful best friend, for life! You've come so far in such a short time Mickey, and I have no doubt that with time your confidence will only grow stronger; bet before long you'll learn to play with and love your toys, too!

Congratulations on your much deserved reign as Pet of the Day, Mickey! I wish for you and your wonderful family, human and feathered, a very, very special and happy day of celebration, and many, many more wonderful, love fillled, carefree years together! Love and cuddles to you, precious Mickey!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Mickey what a stunning beauty you are!!!

It makes me sick that you were neglected so!!! How could anyone not know a living being needs sunlight and love and attention? I am so grateful that you have the most loving guardians ever now. I loved seeing your sweet pictures today. Enjoy your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beautiful Mickey

Mickey, your story is heart-breaking and heart-warming at the same time. My heart aches for you that you were treated so badly and for your mom that she was in so much pain. But it seems that the angels brought you together to heal each other. Enjoy your family and your little companions and hope you all have many many years of happiness together.

I hope you and your budgie buddies have the best day ever, celebrating your special day as POTD!! It always makes me feel so glad to know that one more beautiful bird has found a forever home with people who love and appreciate the special creatures that birds are. You are a dear, sweet little spirit and I can't be happier to see you as the POTD!!

Love
    Cathy and the FLock

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain

mickey

You are so beautiful i have never seen a bird with so many colors -so glad you were rescued and have people who care alot about you-

Touching, beautiful.

I am so glad that you took poor Mickey and gave him a good home. I wish more people would be responsible so these bad things wouldn't happen to any animals. It's heart-breaking. At least Mickey has the love and attention that he needs! Thank you, from one animal lover to another.