Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meet Patches, Our "new kitty"

Quote Originally Posted by Sonia59 View Post
    Cute! Good idea!
    And a good opportunity to see your beautiful kitties again
    Thanks!
    ~~Pat: Mom to (L-R in siggy)Philly, Piper, Molly & Kit

Quote Originally Posted by lvpets2002 View Post
    Well Goofy me = I am still looking for the real Cat.. Then its like LOL its the stuffed baby.. This is just too funny.. Love it all.. All of your Babies are just Adorable..

Thank you for the compliments on my girls....and pretend boy, the rare male calico Patches.

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    Pat, I completely thought you got another kitty in your family!!

Hi, Kit and Molly, Philly and Piper! I love to see photos of you! Happy summer, beautiful kitty ladies!!
    As much as the heart would love more kitties, the mind knows the limitations of my age, abilities and financial standings.

You'll probably see a lot more of me, and photos of the girls, starting in late September. I'm only on-line a lot these past 3 days because of our awful heat wave.

Hi Patches! Welcome to PT!!

We did that a few years ago with a stuffed warthog named Wally. Yes, we got strange looks, too! Wally traveled to FL, VT, TN, and other places. He was a very good companion and never whined about when we are going to get there.
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Doesn't take much to entertain and excite me...traveling with Patches is "just my speed"! LOL!
    He'll be going to Chambersburg, PA, this weekend and staying in a hotel!

Quote Originally Posted by catmandu View Post
    We all love Your Surfing Safari Cat Quartet , they could well be the Beach Cats!!!
    The song Ride the Wild Surf came to mind when I saw this Photo.
    Hang Ten Philly ^^ Piper ^^ Molly ^^ and Kit^^
    The first song that came to my mind was "Surfin' Safari". Gary, I think we just might be dating ourselves here

Yup, I thought you were introducing us to a purring, meowing kitty cat. Patches is just too cute and looks like he gets on well with your girls.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Quote Originally Posted by momcat View Post
    The first song that came to my mind was "Surfin' Safari". Gary, I think we just might be dating ourselves here

Yup, I thought you were introducing us to a purring, meowing kitty cat. Patches is just too cute and looks like he gets on well with your girls.
    LOL, Surfin' USA is what I think of when I see the pic.
    I love the Beach Boys surfin' and summery music!

This has nothing to do with this thread but...I did not remember how much Philly looks like my Jasmine! So I came back to your old threads and I saw the pictures from her 5th birthday thread. It's amazing! Philly only has bigger white patches, but for the rest, face, eyes changing from yellow to green depending on the light, the poses to the camera, the way she is laying or standing, they are the same! And they are both from 2005!

I know how it can be! We all think our cats are unique, but every so often I see a "doppleganger" of one of mine. I often see cats on LOL or elsewhere and think "they stole my Philly (or Piper)"...Molly and Kit have some unique facial markings and white markings that make it a little harder to find a real "doppleganger" but I've seen some that reminded me of them quite a bit.

Oh I have to look tonight whether a sister of patches is sitting in my so-called Beanie basket. I am surprised to see how good he is with other kitties. Here the Beanies tend to fight with the other kitties and come home with a roughed fur

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post
    Oh I have to look tonight whether a sister of patches is sitting in my so-called Beanie basket. I am surprised to see how good he is with other kitties. Here the Beanies tend to fight with the other kitties and come home with a roughed fur
    Patches came from a yard sale...I should have brought his brothers and sisters home, too, since they were only 25 cents each!

We did have one tussle between Patches and Kit:

Such a fun idea

I know of a small travel agents that has a bear who travels to places with customers. They have to take pictures and when they get back his journey is plotted on a wall chart
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Pawsitive Thinking View Post
    Such a fun idea

I know of a small travel agents that has a bear who travels to places with customers. They have to take pictures and when they get back his journey is plotted on a wall chart
    How neat! That's totally something I'd do if I had a travel agency.