Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
Welcome back Pat. I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your mother and friend. I hope that the rest of this year will be good to you. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

I enjoy your threads, posts, and photography. I hope that you'll be able to pop in more from time to time. Please give all of your cats some scritches and loving for me.
Thank you so much for the kind words!

I will definitely be posting more often as summer winds down...I'm mainly on a lot now because it's too hot to do yard work during the day! I'll also be able to do more photography when it's cool enough to be on my well lit back porch with the kitties, and I'll be able to get out for walks to look for critters and 'wild'life on our property. I haven't captured a good sunset photo in a long time, either!

We have a couple fun things planned for the rest of the summer and I just got the schedule of plays the young lady I used to babysit will be in, so I'll be going to those over July & August. I will try to share some pics & video from the ones I'm allowed to capture....the one summer play group she's part of does not allow video or photographs until after the final curtain call.