Thread: DEJA Blu

DEJA Blu

Deja Blu.....What a beautiful big baby you are. You are so pretty. I would love to have you.
    Congratulations on DOTD. I am very happy that you now have a family that loves you very much and will take care of you like alll animal are suppose to be taken care of. An animal bring so much love and joy into our lives.

An Animal Lover
    LHCamry

Hi there Deja Blu! Happy Dog of the Day to you! What a beautiful name for one beautiful, (inside and out) gentle giant of a pup! I don't think I've ever had the pleasure of meeting an Aussie/Great Dane mix before; what a stunning blend of breeds! I see you have those sig. Aussie bi-colored eyes and blue coat! And your personality, well, that sounds very much like the laid back Dane! hehe

What a wonderful, loving, caring forever family you found you way to, sweetheart! We give thanks to them for their amazing dedication to rescue, and to all who had a hand in your and your brother's rescue! And giving back as good as you get, you too lend a paw with the newbies, helping them to adjust to their new home! What a good boy! But I'm sad to hear that your brother's family is not interested in keeping in touch. Well, hopefully he too is being as loved and well cared for as you!

Just one question...how big a BIG bed does your Mommy have? My one Lab Star manages to somehow take up 3/4 of my queen-sized bed!

Thanks for the big smiles, beautiful Deja Blue! I hope that you, and all of your furry sibs, are treated to the bestest, funnest, most love filled Dog of the Day bash! Love and hugs and kisses to you all!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Deja Blu, what a pretty girl you are. I have never seen your mix before, but your coloring is so beautiful and I just love your eyes. Wish I could see exactly how big you are; you look just the right size to be a wonderful snuggle. Your human must have a really big bed. I'm happy that you have a good forever home now Deja Blu. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Deja Blue what a gorgeous girl you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet pictures today. It sure brighened up my rainy day!!! I'm so happy that you and your bro both got forever homes. Maybe someday you will see each other again. Life is sometimes odd so you just never know. I hope you and your loving family enjoy your special day to the fullest.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!!

No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deja Blu!

What a lovely sweet girl you are...again, it amazes me how bad some people are...then again, your good life now shows me how good some people are!
    Enjoy your DOTD status!

Hello Deja Blu,

What a big girl you are sweetie. I really love your beautiful blue coat.
    It is a stunning color. I am so glad to know what a wonderful
    home & family you have now. Being found along a dangerous highway
    sounds so scary for you and your brother. So happy you landed in
    a great home. I hope your Bro's home is a good one as well. Congrats
    on being chosen for special honors as our special DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Deja Blu!!!!!!

Who can imagine you and your fursib left beside the road? What is wrong with people? It's absolutely maddening. We are taken aback at what a pretty girl you are Deja!! We also love your name. So clever. You look like a big ole sweetheart and we can tell you are, angel face!! Congrats on your big day as our most deserving DOTD!!! Please tell the family to plant some giant kisses on that beautiful face from us in Florida. We wish you happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in HOT, Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hey Baby Girl

My beautiful Deja. I knew you would make it on DOTD. I am so proud of you and I, too, know you have the greatest home you could possibly have. You are such a gorgeous baby girl. You and your brothers and sisters are very lucky to have your mommy. I remember when you were just a baby and used to visit my Sherry and Baby. I also remember you christening my rug! That's okay. You were so precious I could never be mad at you. Now you stand even taller than me. Congratulations on your special day baby girl.

Luv, your God Mommy Lisa

My Deja

WOW! I just wanna thank ya'll for all the nice words about my girl.
    Hugs to everyones babies and for your kindness.