Thanks again to all for the welcomes. I can see it is going to take me a while to get accustomed to the place, and even longer to get to know all the friendlies here. Being pet owned, I'm thinking there won't be many, if any, unfriendly types, so I won't belabour that subject.

Our trip to town was successful, good reading material was picked up from the local library, and surprisingly, the Lady of the House did NOT bankrupt us when we stopped for a few necessities at the superstore.

Now! On to the introduction of the 6 Mouskateers of Five Oaks Manor, SouthWoodsUSA.

Buddy, our leader and resident senior dust mop, is, at present, dozing within a finger's length of my left hand on the monitor shelf, the other insiders scattered about within arms length. All, that is, but my little guy. The is guarding his Small One (M'Lady Lisa) on the futon in the fun room, where both are taking their afternoon nap. Now don't read me wrong here, these little cats are all My Girls and Guys, but this little one is special to me.

MikiCato, seven years old, a diminutive shorthair,
is the only member of our family who was searched for.
All my life I have been owned by black kitties.
Long hair, short hair, floofy tail, pencil tail
Something about the sometimes highly disliked Halloween Kitties
I just can't do without.
Suffice to say, just prior to the loss of my last Great love, Princess Ebony,
I went searching and MikiCato found me
at his first forever home.
He was less than three months old.
My shadow kitty

Now I'll take a break from the history of the SouthWoods Clowder and do a bit of roaming around the threads here. Lot to see, and I must say I am enjoying looking.

I'll be back. There are 4 more of my little owners to be presented here, and I wouldn't miss doing that for the world.

Later .....

Roy, Sr,
aka KnightOwl
I am theWizard they call Sergeant Pop

BUDDY BEAR'S CATS' WORLD