Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eddie

Eddie

What a beautiful boy! I can see the love, gentleness and wisdom shining out of his amazing green eyes.

When our beloved pets go over the rainbow bridge, it is always difficult for us. Even more so when we have a truly special pet with whom we have such amazing soul contact.

My heart goes out to you and your darling Eddie. But you will be together one day and in the meantime you have Eddie's special place to visit and I am sure he knows. Bless you, Eddie, and I hope you are looking down to see yourself honoured as our adored Cat of the Day.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Eddie

What a gorgeous boy - a truly "handsome-man". It's a devastating loss, but how privileged we are to share our lives with them.

Eddie truly was a special cat and a very handsome one, too. No matter how long we have our furkids it's just never long enough. I'm sure that each moment w/Eddie was treasured and still is. Eddie must be watching and observing from the Rainbow Bridge and celebrating his day as COTD.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

awwww Eddie is so cute. He looks like a loving little kitty. Sorry for your great loss.

What a huge Gray Bundle of Cat Love Eddie Angel is.
    He has an important job with Our Awesome Angels Comapnion Army, of going to the restaurant franchises and finding the best meals for all the Angels both herbiverous and carniverous.
    He is very conscientous at his work and has fund deals at Dennys, Wendys and thr Cracker Barrel!

He is loved by all , and Eddie and the Gray Coats as they are known are Companions to all Angels and their Guardians and they go where they please and please wherever they go.

Eddies awaiting You all in Paradise and sends his Love and A Big MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWW For His Dear Family and Eddie wants you to know that there is a Special Place Awaiting You All in Paradise where you will be Together.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Eddie

I am so sorry your Eddie has left you. Even though he isnt physically here, I know he is in your heart. It is always so hard to lose our pets/friends/companions but we keep going, dont we? I believe that one day we will be with our beloved pets that have passed. He was a beautiful cat. I'm glad he is being honored as COTD! Kay in NC USA

What a beauty you are!!!
    IIt is always very sad when one of our beloved "furry babies" crosses the Rainbow Bridge. They never really leave, they stay in that special place in our hearts forever.
    Thank you for sharing this special cat with us all.

Eddie

God bless Eddie and God bless you. Eddie is truly with you in all the places you both loved, and he remembers, too. How lovely to have a garden spot where you are especially tuned in to him. You'll see him again. Thanks for being a loving, kind person.

What beautiful photos of Eddie you have taken! They make it so easy to realize what you saw in him. I'm glad to hear you have an Eddie's Place in your yard. I have Genevieve's Garden, and plant catnip there with a lovely cat statue for her headstone.

I hope your sorrow passes soon, and only the many happy, loving memories of Eddie remain.

Eddie

Eddie was such a beautiful kitty. I know you miss him terribly. I, too, am glad you have a special place for him in your garden, as well as in your heart.

Please consider another kitty-one from a shelter, who needs your love as much as the love he/she can give in return.

Nancy A

I hope this helps

>
    > When an old friend died some years ago her family found the following among
    > her effects and sent a copy to all her friends. It was written by Henry
    > Scott Holland 1847-1918 and is entitled "All Is Well"
    >
    > I'd like to share it with you in hope that it helps some. It applies as well to a beloved pet as to a human loved one.
    >
    > "Death is nothing at all. It does not count. I have only slipped away into
    > the next room. Nothing has happened. Everything remains exactly as it was.
    >
    > I am I, you are you, and the old life that we lived so fondly together is
    > untouched, unchanged. Whatever we were to each other, that we are still.
    >
    > Call me by the old familiar name. Speak of me in the easy way which you
    > always used. Put no difference into your tone. Wear no forced air of
    > solemnity or sorrow, Laugh as we always laughed at the little jokes that we
    > enjoyed together. Play, smile, think of me, pray for me. Let my name be ever
    > the household word that it always was.
    >
    > Let it be spoken without an effort, without the ghost of a shadow upon it.
    > Life means all that it ever meant, It is the same as it ever was. There is
    > absolute and unbroken continuity.
    >
    > What is this death but a negligible accident? Why should I be out of mind
    > because I am out of sight? I am but waiting for you, for an interval,
    > somewhere very near, just around the corner. All is well."
    >
    > With deep sympathy.
    > Hank

>

Eddie sure was a very handsome boy and I'm so sorry to hear that he's passed on. RIP sweet boy. He sure does remind me of my Storm in looks and in personality too. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Precious Eddie. I'm so sorry to learn of your passing. What a beautiful boy you were, inside and out! Your photos are simply heart melting, breathtakingly beautiful; they bring tears to my eyes. I'm so glad we had the chance to meet you sweet boy, and pay tribute to all that you mean to your Mommy, her Cat of a Lifetime. You and she were blessed to have had each other those many years, best friends and soul mates for life. And though you have now earned your angel wings, gracing the Rainbow Bridge with your beautiful spirit, your spirit lives on in her heart, in the many cherished memories you and she made and the love that you shared. And that love continues to grow in Eddie's Place; that peaceful and beautiful garden of remembrance where your Mommy can take reflect and take comfort until that wonderful, joyful day when you and she are together once more. God bless you precious Eddie, and love and hugs to your dear, wonderful Mommy. I hope seeing you being honored here today, reading all of the heartfelt messages, puts a smile on her face and gives her some comfort.
    Love,
    Sandra, Oliver and Tigg.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Eddie, you big beautiful boy. It made me so sad to read that you have passed over the Rainbow Bridge, but I know you are waiting for your loved ones so you will be together again, but this time it will be forever. You are a most-deserving Cat of the Day

XXXXXXXXXXXAll our children have paws!
    XXXXXXXXNewman, Lexie, Molly, Emma, Billy,
    XXXXXXXXJess, Jinx, Midge, Sofie, and Tiger

RIP at the Rainbow Bridge:
    Our kitties, Simmy, Duke, Blackie, Mama Cat, Riley, April, and Chloe.
    Our dogs, Shilo, Misty, Nikki, and Shadow.
    We miss you. Play gently until we meet again.

For eddie

HELLO EDDIE-UP AT RB-I AM SORRY TO HEAR YOU HAVE PASSED ON, BUT YOUR MEMORY STAYS IN YOUR HUMANS' HEARTS. THE PICTURES ARE SWEET-SUCH A BEAUTIFUL CAT, I HAVE HAD CATS PASS ON-AND IT IS NEVER EASY. LOVE AND PEACE SUSANSWATLIN518H