Thread: Pepsi Refresh Project- JM: UPDATE: Please vote to make them the August winner?

Pepsi Refresh Project- JM: UPDATE: Please vote to make them the August winner?

EDIT: They didn't win for July but are attempting to win for August so can you please vote throughout this month?

Hey everyone, I know we have had a few of these threads recently, but I just wanted to ask you to vote for this cause if you could please?

A close friend of my family has a son with this condition called Juvenile Myositis (JM)... there is currently no cure for it, and I don't think he is doing to well at the moment bless him. His mum really wants everyone to vote for this cause so her son and others like him can be helped... she posted the link on facebook and I thought I would forward it on here for her. So if you have a moment, your vote would really be appreciated. Thanks.

http://pep.si/aFqTgR
    Last edited by Whisk_Luva; 08-01-2010 at 12:31 PM.
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

I voted!
    I've Been Frosted

I voted.

Thank you
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes

-Bump- Keep voting please? They are currently in 13th....

Thanks
    -Ellie

I have a group and we are good for 50 votes per day. We will add that group to our list.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonandBean View Post
    I have a group and we are good for 50 votes per day. We will add that group to our list.
    Thank you
    -Ellie

Just a small bump to say they didn't win for July, but have entered again.... thanks to those who have voted so far... can we keep voting for them throughout August please? Thanks!
    -Ellie

They started out strong this morning but have dropped to 7th...tomorrow will be an important day. Anyone who can, please vote

They are currently in 5th place.. if you are reading this PLEASE vote. We need to get them up to at least 2nd place. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonandBean View Post
    They started out strong this morning but have dropped to 7th...tomorrow will be an important day. Anyone who can, please vote
    Thanks for voting
    -Ellie

5th is soooo close.......VOTE VOTE VOTE

They have dropped to 6th! Please vote....!
    -Ellie