Thread: Natasha

Natasha

you are a beautiful bird. I love to hear birds talk.

Natasha

Tasha, You are a beautiful bird but you probably already know that, dont you? I have always been amazed that birds can talk. I understand parrots live a long time. I hope you have many more good years with your humans. Congrats on being POTD!

Hi Natasha!

Happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful birdie Tashia! That's some impressive collection of toys you've got there! Well, we all know you Greys are known for your keen intelligence and speaking ability, so I'm sure those toys come in handy, keeping you busy when your Mom's on the phone! I'll never forget the first time I heard a Grey mimic! I was at the vet's, and little did I know that just around the corner sat her Grey, chatting up a storm! I thought it was the receptionist speaking! Your Mommy's friends must have quite the laugh when they realize you are the "guest" in the kitchen! hehe

Congrats on your well earned day atop Pet Talk's top perch, beautiful girl! You're just the bestest birdie, the finest feathered friend a human could for! How lucky a family is yours, having a beautiful, joyful, gentle and loving creature such as you in their lives! Hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight Tashia, being loved and pampered to pieces! Please have your Mom give you a cuddle and fave treat for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Natasha. How saucy the look on your face is. You clever girl and so pretty too. It was a joy reading your story and seeing how happy and loved you are. HAPPY POTD.