Thread: Kodiak

Kodiak

Awwww Kodiak is beautiful. I have huskies myself and volunteer with our rescue group. I hope you will keep him and continue to love him when the baby comes! So many people get rid of their poor dogs....
    You know where all those pet shop pups come from right? Puppy Mills!

Great looking dog!

Congates to you and Kodiak on him being DOTD! Kodiak looks like a very content boy and you are both lucky to have found each other.
    Congrats on the baby also. It sounds like you have found a true friend for life.
    My wife loves husky dogs also but has her hands full with our boy Keen.
    Enjoy your day Kodiak!!

Hi Kodiak! A very happy Dog of the Day to you! Oh, what a beautiful Husky boy you are! Your coat and coloring are magnificent, and those sparkling bi-colored eyes are simply stunning! You certainly are one smart pup Kodiak, already having mastered so many impressive commands and "tricks!" But to think you knew even before your Mommy, that a skin brother or sister was on the way, is simply amazing! I have to believe a higher power has chosen you for a very special job, that of being a loyal and loving protector to your skin brother or sister; her/his best friend for life! What fun you two will have growing up together, making so many happy memories! What a lucky family, having a beautiful, smart, loving and loyal best fukid in you, Kodiak! Doggies are the best! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart!!! I wish for you and your growing family, a very happy Dog of the Day, and many more wonderful years together! Love and big Husky sized hugs to you, beautiful Kodiak!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kodiak what a gorgeous and special fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures. How amazing that you knew you had a new human sibling on the way even before your mommy did. I can't help but believe you two are already bonded for life!!! In the mean time, I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day with your humans today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kodiak!

You are gorgeous!!! I love your pics. And to top things off, you are very smart as well...I could go so far as to say that you are also psychic!
    Enjoy your DOTD status!

Kodiak, what a handsome boy you are! And what a wonderful baby sitter and protector you will be. Congratulations on being DOTD!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hi Kodiak!!!!!

We are so impressed by your story, Kodiak. What a smart boy. Not only this story but your entire bio is amazing!! You are such a very handsome boy too. Stunning great looks. We can hardly wait to see if Mom joins Pet Talk so we can hear the rest of this story and keep up with the news. A new skinsib to grow up with. It's wonderful!!! Congrats on your big day as our highly regarded DOTD!!! Please tell the family to join Pet Talk and to give you a million kisses from Florida!! Some for sister too please--we would love to meet her!!!! Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in HOT HOT HOT Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hello Kodiak,

I loved reading your story & looking at all your pictures. You are a very
    handsome boy sweetie. You also seem to be a very smart and loving
    companion to your family. I agree that you have a strong bond with your
    people.Congratulations on being chosen for honors as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    I hope you enjoy your special day sweet boy. Sending you hugs & kisses.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt