Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sam

Sam

Sam, you are just sensational! Definitely a Turkish Angora - full of cattitude! I cannot believe that you were in a shelter for 6 long months and no one wanted you until your mom fell in love at first sight. I can just see why she did! If I'd been there I would have done the same.

I love all your beautiful photos but especially the one of you and Chloe. She is so sweet, cuddling into you like that. You are such a charmer.

Congrats on being such a worthy Cat of the Day, you beautiful boy, Sam. My furrbabies and I wish you heaps of treats and cuddles. And we'd all love to see more Sam and Chloe photos.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Hi Sam!
    I either can't believe that no one had interest for you in 6 months Or is it that you were waiting for your furrever humans and you knew the first candidates were not the right ones?
    You are a beauty! I love the picture of you and your friend kitty So cute

Have a nice day, sweetie

Good morning sam!

YOU KNOW-TURKISH ANGORAS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE GREAT SWIMMERS! REALLY-I HAD A 20 SOMETHING YEAR OLD MALE NAMED CUDDLES WHO HAD TO BE THE SAME KIND AS YOU-AND HIS PASSING IN 2005 WAS HARD-I HAD OUR VET PUT HIM DOWN. ON A LIGHTER NOTE-HE REALLY ATE ALOT BEFORE HE WENT. HE WAS PROBABLY ARTHRITIC AND YET I COULD TELL IT WAS TIME. YOUR FUR IS GORGEOUS! MMM-IT'S NICE TO SEE ONE OF THESE CATS AGAIN! HAVE A GREAT CAT OF THE DAY TIME TODAY-AND TONIGHT WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND. WE ALL KNOW THAT NIGHT TIME IS THE RIGHT TIME-ESPECIALLY FOR FELINES! SUSANSWATLIN518

Soulful Sam !

Hello Handsome ! What a darling, and such soulful eyes ! I, too, love the picture with girlfriend Chloe. Yes, Sam was waiting for just the right human (although I can't believe he wasn't snapped up right away !)

Sam, you are a very gorgeous kitty, and I know you have a wonderful relationship with your "girl" Chloe. I have to tell you though, that picture of you in the chair (I imagine it's a recliner) made my day! As a coworker said when she saw it "all he needs is a can of Bud next to him!"...and the TV remote, of course! Such a relaxed guy you are!

Enjoy your COTD status, Sam, you are a very handsome boy!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Sam, I'm diggin' the way you sit; relaxation and confidence to the max. I assume that's your squeeze Chloe in the pic w/you b/c she looks as though she adores you. If I were feline, I'd be in love w/you, too. You're one handsome guy. Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

We love taht last photo of You and Your Darling Chloe , you are so happy together on your chair and Sam we have to say that you are one of the most relaxed confident Cats we have ever seen.
    You have such a Wonderful Furrever Home and such a Beautiful Lady Cat Companion, you truly are leading a life any Pet would envy!!

How anyone could pass a treasure like you by is so sad, even sadder that someone gave a Hnadsome Cat like you up in the first place is a tragedy.
    Its only through the Grace of God that a kind , understanding Cat Lover came along and took you home.

We Found Cats certainly are happy for You Sam , and send a Friendship MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWW On Catada Day for Our New Friends in Alabamba Chloe ^^ Brody ^^ Lily ^^ and Sam ^^ . Our Newest Second Chance Cat Sam ^^ and Our Newest Romantic Couple Chloe and Sam ^^ ^^ and Sam Our LuckyNewesy Cat Of The Day^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Turkish Angora

Hi Sam & his lucky owner,

My name is Metin Akpolat.
    I live in Ankara, TURKEY.
    I wrote this information, especially.
    Because I am from your origin country and I am very surprised when I saw your breed at COTD page.
    maybe I am wrong, but I guess that you are 2nd Turkish Angora cat at this site.
    1st Turkish Angora cat was Minik WHO is my lovely cat
    http://catoftheday.com/archive/2003/May/11.html

I want to write your owner about you and Minik, if your owner wants.
    Here is my e-mail address : makpolat3 at yahoo.com

Congratulations !
    Bye
    Metin

Sam what a stunning fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures, specially the one of you relaxing in the stuffed chair!!! All you need is a remote control. I hope you are being spoiled beyond rotten today. You deserve it for waiting so long for your humans to find you.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sassy Sam!

You sure do look like a Turkish Angora...do you like to play in water as well?
    Sam - you are one pretty boy!
    I'm so glad that you have a loving home with siblings to boot!
    Enjoy your COTD status, Sam!

Hi, handsome Sam! You are a gorgeous white kitty and I love your pink nose and paw pads! You have a lot of spirit! I hope you have a very wonderful day of celebration as Cat of the Day with your family!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Sammy

This is Sam's human mom. Yes, he does love water, and refuses to drink from a bowl (that is for common cats, you know). He will sit in the kitchen or bathroom sink until you turn on the water for him. He also has no problem with a bath. It is the toweling & hair dryer he doesn't like.

He is very strict about his schedule. On the weekend, he expects us to get up to feed him at normal time, or else he paces around the bed letting us hear about it (even if there is still food in the bowl). He will also give us about 30 minutes heads up that dinner time is approaching. He does this by talking constanly, and following us wherever we go in the house.

He's certainly one of a kind! I'm so proud of my COTD!

Sam, YOU are one stunning boy! I saw this thumbnail photo and knew I just HAD to open and read about you.

Imagine, no interest in you at the shelter! But you are such a personable fella, I think you found that hard to understand.

Thank goodness your humom came along! She has learned that not all cats are created as equals, lol, and SOME talk -- A LOT! I really enjoyed reading about you and seeing the photos of you and th one of you with your gal, awwww.

Enjoy your day, sweet boy! Sending you some tummy rubs, to celebrate this special day.

Hi Sammy!!! How beautiful your eyes are and what an incredibly handsome boy you are
    I hope you and your gorgeous girl are celebrating together this special day

Lots of kisses for you

astrid

Hi Sam!!! A very happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! I hope you and all of your furry sibs, are still enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight! Even before I read your bio., by just looking at your photos, I sensed your Turkish background! My beloved Rainbow Bridge angel boy Buddy, who earned his wings a few years ago at age 21, was a Turkish Van! I didn't know it at the time I adopted him, but after his first vet visit, after the vet listening to my description of his behavior, and by his looks, my vet said, "He's a Turk!"
    I can't imagine how you weren't scooped up at the shelter, day 1!!! But me thinks you were waiting for that special human to come along, that one family you knew you were destined to be with...and it happened! I'm so happy for you, and for your people and furry sibs, that you found your way home, Sam! I can't imagine a happier, "happy ending!"
    Much love, and lots of cuddles to you and all of your furry sibs...Brodie, Lily, and girlfriend Chloe! (You photo spread is heart melting, Sam!) Thanks for ending my day with a HUGE smile!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~