Thread: Tan colored schnauzer ??

Tan colored schnauzer ??

I know this is an odd question, but I'm asking anyway. I work at a grooming salon, and we see tons of schnauzers there. As you know, I have a schnauzer myself also. Well there was this schnauzer pup in there today. Before she was shaved, she looked like a dark colored salt and pepper. The white on her paws had a bit of a tan tint though. The longer hairs were very black. Well, after she was shaved she looked very umm.........odd. She had a completely tan and creme colored back. Just picture a schnauzer with a tan back and black legs lol. It was her first time being shaved, and the owner was a big shocked by her appearance. I asked her if she was purebred, and she said she was...papered and everything. Has anyone seen schnauzer coloration like this before? She really was very cute, but she looked better before the haircut lol.

just a thought

i have one to when her coat grows long enough it gets a tantinge andno it is not dirt cause it wont wash out ant way maby it is like a under coat, but yes i saw a compleatly tan one at the show the other day the breeder said it was rare
    hope i helped Dusty