Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer

Jennifer

Sweet, precious Jennifer - your photos are just enchanting. I love the way your paw drapes down (my Mimi does that too) - it is so endearing. I was so upset to find that you are now over the Rainbow Bridge with your brother Joe because I know your mom would miss you so terribly. You were such a huge part of her life.

But you had a wonderful life with your mom and Taylor after your first scary start in life. I hope you can see the wonderful tribute from your mom and the beautiful photos that make you the most special Cat of the Day, dearest Jennifer.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Jennifer, I loved reading about your wonderful long life with your loved ones. I know you must be really enjoying the bridge, where you can run and play with all the other cats. what a wonderful story you have to tell them about your life on earth.
    We lost our Doris when she was 19 and 3/4 and we had her from 8 weeks old in January 2010.
    You make a mark on all our lives, and us humans never ever forget you.

Crf

I completely understand how much your mom misses you since I will always miss my Angel Beyli who also crossed over Rainbow Bridge on January 1, 2009. Not a day goes by that I don't think about him, more than once even. I just want to mention, in order to maybe help others so that they don't go through this horrible disease with their beloved fur babies - a diet of only dry food and the use of clumping litter may be responsible for the decline of their kidneys. A cat does not drink enough water normally with their tiny tongues (and when they do it is usually a sign that their kidneys are in danger) and they are also carnivores, so good quality canned foods (ie Natural Balance, Chicken Soup) are necessary for their organs to thrive (just like we wouldn't eat nuts all day with barely any fluids) and the clumping litters containing ingredients like sodium bentonite are VERY toxic (do a Wikipedia of what that ingredient is and you'll understand). The sodium bentonite does the same thing in your cat's body as it does in the litter box which is why the company has a bold face large font warning to not flush it - they don't want your pipes to block but they could care less what it does to your cat (or your dog who might like to fish in the litter box). Many vets are now being honest about these two problems, which were both created solely for our convenience, not for the health and safety of our cats.

Beyli had only dry food at the animal shelter before I adopted him - I understand that because the shelters cannot feed them good quality food, the funds are not there. We can make that change when we bring them into our homes though.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

What a beautiful kitty sweet Jennifer is. I know she is in heaven with all the other pets at rainbow bridge playing around.

Jennifer

Your story brought tears to my eyes. It is so hard losing a pet; I've gone through it several times and often say I'll never get another cat or dog. HOWEVER, Getting another pet seems to help my heart heal and before I know it I love the new pet also. Having said that, I know you and I will never forget those who have gone before. I hope to see all of them again one day. Thank you for sharing your story. Your Jennifer was a beauty as was Joe. Kay in NC

Sweet Jennifer, I thought of the song below...so much of it suits a girl like you (although I don't think you ever rode a dappled mare! )

What a scamp your friend Taylor appears to be! He is gorgeous, and maybe will follow you as COTD one day.

Happy COTD, gentle Jennifer; play happily with your brother Joe at the Bridge, and you indeed will be reunited in love with your Mom again One Fine Day.

Jennifer Juniper lives upon the hill,
    Jennifer Juniper, sitting very still.
    Is she sleeping ? I don't think so.
    Is she breathing ? Yes, very low.
    Whatcha doing, Jennifer, my love ?

Jennifer Juniper, rides a dappled mare,
    Jennifer Juniper, lilacs in her hair.
    Is she dreaming ? Yes, I think so.
    Is she pretty ? Yes, ever so.
    Whatcha doing, Jennifer, my love ?

I'm thinking of what it would be like if she loved me.
    You know just lately this happy song it came along
    And I like to somehow try and tell you.

Jennifer Juniper, hair of golden flax.
    Jennifer Juniper longs for what she lacks.
    Do you like her ? Yes, I do, Sir.
    Would you love her ? Yes, I would, Sir.
    Whatcha doing Jennifer, my love ?

Jennifer Juniper, Jennifer Juniper, Jennifer Juniper.
    Jennifer Juniper vit sur la colline,
    Jennifer Juniper assise trs tranquille.
    Dort-elle ? Je ne crois pas.
    Respire-t-elle ? Oui, mais tout bas.
    Qu'est-ce que tu fais, Jenny mon amour ?
    Jennifer Juniper, Jennifer Juniper, Jennifer Juniper.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Sweet Jennifer

Your story made me cry. I, too, lost a beautiful girl when she was 16. I know you will be waiting for your Mom someday.

Jennifer

Yes, Taylor is a little scamp and she loves to play. Thanks for the reference to the song "Jennifer;" it was a song by Donovan in the late 60's!!

taylor's friends

I know how you feel I lost my Jimmy in may after 18yrs but I want to encurage you to adopt another friend for Tayor I know that no one can 'replace' Jennifer ... or Joe either but there are soooo many wonderful cats that deserve a good home like yours please save as many as you can!

What a Dear Cat Angel you are Jennifer and we know that you and Joe
    are having a good time with the Awesome Angels Companions Army and have the job of searching out the best street food vendors so that when Our Awesome Angels Comapnions Army wants to go native, they can get the very best.

This is especially interesting as they ahve to find food for the herbivore Angels too, of a good quality.
    We bet that Jennifer and Joe are enjoying their time at the World Cup and this week the Beaches of the French Riviera.
    And they drop in once in a while to see their Best Friend and Taylor once in a while and let you know that they are well.

WE Found Cats send a Awesome Angels Companions Army send an Angelic MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Angels Jennifer r and Joe , Our Newest Awesome Angels of the Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello Jennifer,

Your momma wrote a beautiful tribute to you. You were a beautiful
    furry friend who possessed a sweet & gentle nature.I am sure you are missed
    by all who knew you sweet girl. You are a very deserving CAT OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Dear Furangel Jennifer! I was all teary eyed, reading your Mommy's loving tribute to you and your beautiful brother Joe; seeing your heart melting photos. And then, after seeing Catty posting in tribute to you, one of my all time favorite songs, by one of my favorite singer/songwriter's Donovan, "Jennifer, Juniper," the tears really fell. That's you, Jennifer! What a wonderful, long and carefree life you and your dear brother Joe were blessed with, and how lucky your Mommy was to have known your and his love those many, many,many years. Now, your beautiful spirits grace the Rainbow Bridge, and heaven is a more beautiful and loving place for having you there! No more worries, just happy, peaceful, fun filled days, playing with all of the other furangels, chasing sunbeams and snoozing in soft piles of fresh, green grass. We thank your Mommy so very much for rescuing you two precious kitties, for providing you with the most wonderful, the happiest, most love filled life! You may have earned your angel wings Jennifer and Joe, but your love lives on in your Mommy's heart, and will so until that very happy day when you all reunited, and what a joyful day that will be! Great thanks to your dear Mommy for sharing you with us all. We are honored to crown you our very special Sunday Cat of the Day, paying tribute to you, and all that you mean to your Mommy, and Taylor too! God bless and keep you, precious Jennifer and Joe!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

To jennifer

HI I JUST WANTED TO SAY I AM SORRY THAT YOU ARE NOT WITH YOUR HUMANS NOW IN THE PHYSICAL SENSE, BUT STILL WITH THEM IN THEIR HEARTS. YOU WERE VERY PRETTY AND I AM GLAD THAT YOU ARE NOT ALONE AT RB! YES I HOPE WE ALL WILL ONE DAY JOIN OUR FELINES.CANINES AGAIN , BEST WISHESSUSANSWATLIN518

A lovely kitty!

Thank you for sharing your special story with us. We never, ever stop missing our pets who are no longer with us - I think about mine every day, and I do believe and hope that we'll all see each other again! Best to you!

Jennifer!

What a lovely life you had, sweet girl! Enjoy your time with your brother Joe in kitty heaven!