Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tucker

Quote Originally Posted by flippytale View Post
    I am so proud of Tucker and delighted that he is Cat of the Day! What a nice surprise this morning!

UPDATE:
    Since I wrote Tucker's story for COTD we decided to have the 1-131 radioactive iodine treatment done because he developed an allergic reaction to the Tapazol. That was a month ago and his health is like night and day. He no longer has the symptoms of hyperthyroidism and he is starting to gain weight again.

I look forward to several happy years with my butter love, Tucker

Tucker and Timon's mom,
    Christine
    That's great news!!!
    I was about to congratulate little Tucker for being our COTD, but now I have something else to congratulate him for

And what a great tribute mom Christine made!! That Quilt is wonderful!!

With all my heart I pray little Tucker has many more years full of good health to enjoy a beautiful life, full of love with mom and Timon
    astrid

Hi Tucker! Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious boy! Over my almost 10 years here on Pet Talk I've said it a gazillion times...nothing tweaks my heart more than seeing a beautiful seasoned citizen being honored as out very special "top cat!" What a precious gift of endless joy and love you've been to your Mom these many years, and I too hope for you and your wonderful, devoted Mom, many more happy, healthy, love filled years together! What a brave you are Tucker, taking your life saving medication like the trooper that you are! I'm so happy to know you're doing so well now Tucker man , enjoying your Mommy, and life, to its fullest!And to your Mom, kudos to you, honoring your precious boy with that amazing, beautiful quilt! A gift of love born of your hands and your heart God bless you, Tucker! I hope you enjoyed a very special day of celebration, basking in lots of warm sun puddles, cuddling with youu Mom, being loved to pieces! Love and countless cuddles and kisses to you precious Tucker, our very special and most deserving, Cat of a Lifetime!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 06-26-2010 at 08:07 PM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tucker, you are one amazing kitty! I am so glad to hear you are feeling much better now and putting on weight. I hope you and your family enjoy many more happy years together! HAPPY COTD!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Beautiful!

Beautiful cat - and a beautiful quilt. So glad the treatment was successful - here's to many more years with your special friend! Tucker reminds me of our Hobo (a big kitty too, a dilute tortie, but mostly gray) who also developed hyperthyroidism later in life.... luckily we were able to enjoy many more years with her (thanks to Tapazole and "Pill Pocket" treats!) before she crossed the rainbow bridge due to heart/blood clot issues. Taking care of our pets is worth every bit of the effort because they give us so much. Take care!

Tucker!

Thank you to everyone and your heart felt congradulations to Tucker and his family!
    ---That's "Miss" Stir Flippytale!