Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tucker

Tucker

Your quilt is a stunner! So is Tucker.

You are the most adorable boy, Tucker, with your wonderful striped coat and big green eyes. Your tummy just invites rubs as I can clearly see in your first photo. And how clever is your mom to make such a beautiful quilted tribute to you! She must love you to pieces!

Pills are not much fun, but it seems that you instinctively know that they keeping you healthy and happy. Congrats on being our very worthy Cat of the Day, the terrific, the touching, the Talented Tucker!!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

awww Tucker is a cutie. I love tabby cats. My mom had a grey tabby that was bobtail (had no tail). We named him Bobtail and he loved to come visit our dog Jamie.

Tucker the gorgeous Tabby! You are a lovely boy and your quilt likeness is beautiful as well! Good Job, Mom!!

I'm so glad the vet figured out your ailment so you could stay with your family longer, it is no fun to get meds, but one pill a day is a small price. It's clear you're a happy kitty and it warms everyone's hearts to see your smiling face. Happy COTD to you, sweetie, have a wonderful day!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

I concur w/mbhank. Enjoy your day as COTD, Tucker!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Terrific Tucker!!!

What a sweet, lovely cat you are, Tucker! I love the quilt!
    My late Gypsy lived to 15 years; she passed last September from the same condition. And she was good about taking her pills too!
    I miss her...
    And you look like my Ivanna (The Terrible)!
    Enjoy your COTD Tucker!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gypsy on leopard rug.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	45608   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	strpies and spots.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	60.4 KB 
ID:	45609  

Tucker

Tucker, you are a very handsome cat and it sounds as if you are good natured, especially cooperative in taking your pill. (I shudder to think how I would get my cat to take a pill, maybe by wrapping it in cheese) Anyway Congrats on being COTD!

For your human, I think you are very talented in making such a beautiful quilt. It is a great likeness of Tucker. I hope you and your Tucker are together for more years. Kay in NC

Tucker, you look a lot like my old cat Mikey I had a few years ago. He was 17 years old when he went to Rainbow bridge and I still miss him. Hang in there. It sounds like you have a great home and a loving Mom.

Tucker , when I look at a New Cat Of The Day I try to think of their age and am usually close but I thought you were maybe seven or eight, you certainly do not have the apperance of a Senior Kittyzen.
    You certainly are well preserved for your age Tucker, especially if you are battling a thyroid infection.

You are such a Big Happy Cat , and I pray that you Timon and Your Meeowmie have as many years together as you want, and are happy all your days.

We are Sending Our Finest Prayers to Timopn and Tucker and send a Found Hotel Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Dyanmic Duo Timon and Tucker ^^ ^^ Our Newest Friends ^^ ^^ and Our Newest Cat Of THe Day Terrific Tucker ^^.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Tucker is my boy!

I am so proud of Tucker and delighted that he is Cat of the Day! What a nice surprise this morning!

UPDATE:
    Since I wrote Tucker's story for COTD we decided to have the 1-131 radioactive iodine treatment done because he developed an allergic reaction to the Tapazol. That was a month ago and his health is like night and day. He no longer has the symptoms of hyperthyroidism and he is starting to gain weight again.

I look forward to several happy years with my butter love, Tucker

Tucker and Timon's mom,
    Christine
    ---That's "Miss" Stir Flippytale!

Tucker

Tucker is a beauty. I wish him many , many more happy years! I had an ol' gal taking thyroid pills ( not so easily, I might add!) , she lived to be 19 years old.

Tucker what a gorgeous boy you are!!!

I am beyond thrilled that the iodine treatment worked for you and you no longer have to take that med. My Leonardo had the same problem. We couldn't do the iodine treatment on him but he still had a long happy life. Just left me a year ago this month at just two months shy of 19 years old.

I hope you enjoy a long long happy healthy life too. And enjoy your special day today to the fullest. I loved seeing the quilt your mommy made. How special that is!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a beautiful cat, and beautiful quilts! Heartiest congratulations on BOTH! It takes a special person to care for a pet when they have "special needs", and so glad Tucker is getting better - it makes it easier that he's such a good boy, and he's well-deserving of being "Cat of the Day" !! Blessings to you both, and a long happy life!

Hi Tucker,

What a beautiful fellow you are Tucker. I love tabby cats.
    It is so good to hear from your momma that you are doing so well now.
    More time to pose for pictures & test out those pretty quilts. Congrats
    on being chosen for honors as our precious CAT OF THE DAY. Sending
    you lots of belly rubs & hugs sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Awww, Tucker! What a precious handsome tabby you are! What a special tribute to you, a lovely quilt. Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you and big hugs for you and Timon!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678