Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bruno

Bruno

Hi Bruno - well if ever there was a Seal Point Siamese - you are it! I used to have Siamese and had a breeder friend and there is no mistaking it! And you are such a handsome, beautiful one at that!

And in typical Siamese style, you are The Boss! Yes, easy to control five other cats and do it with aplomb!

Congrats on being our handsome, adorable, Bold and Beautiful Bruno, TOP Cat of the Day!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Hi Bruno!
    If not your behaviour, your look itself is mischievous But to me you look very cute too and I'd like to kiss your nosie

Have a great day climbing and playing with your pals, sweetie!

It's amazing that a mother cat can have a Siamese lookalike in a litter of tabbies, etc! You are definitely a Siamese lookalike, and look like you are full of the devil. Enjoy your special day!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Whatever your breed, you sure are a looker, Bruno! I'm sure that those beautiful eyes get you out of trouble every day, at least if you're the inquisitive type as my meezer Coco Puff is. Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome boy.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Bruno you are a very handsome man... No wonder you rule the house! Happy cat of the day

Bruno

Yes, you are definitely a Seal Point Siamese. I have one, so I know what kind of mischief they can get into, but they are so cute that you overlook it! Does he cry like a human baby would sound? If so, he's definitely Siamese! Enjoy him, and Bruno, enjoy your special day today. You are gorgeous!

Blog Entries

Bruno the "Boss" =^..^=

Ah, Bruno --

What a cute package of kitteh you are: Looker, Player, Boss, Friend and darling Luv. Mew, Meeeow, all I (Norman) have to say about Breed is:

Breed? It's a silly human concept! You are the most important of species: domestic feline, worshiped by ancient Egyptians as Bastet the Divinity (MeeRrr, humans got that one right!). Bruno = stunning boy =^..^=.

I channel through KatMa, speaking on behalf of myself & the Princes Felix, Baby-Rascal, & stray cat *Ebony who comes to dine daily! We felines voted today 4 for 4 that you are a purrfect example of feline splendor...

KatMa is smitten by you; Paw-Paw confirms you’re über special. Akin to felines, Paw-Paw is very, very finicky, fussy and a connoisseur of excellence!

Bruno, we're wishing you a fabulous day celebrating the well-deserved honour of Cat of the Day on this Friday, June 25th 2010. Live long and prosper: loved, cherished and protected which is the birthright of every pet.

A human -- backyard bordering ours -- made *Ebony =^..^= an outdoor shelter. He calls Ebony "Pirate"! When Ebony comes to dine our KatMa is overjoyed 'cause she loves him & wishes he'd just let her take him in!

Purrs, kittykisses and figure 8's from me, Norman the King, my baby brothers, the Princes Felix and Baby-Rascal and stray cat our KatMa named Ebony. Lots of from Norman, Felix, Baby-Rascal & Ebony/Pirate & KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Yes Bruno you are 99.9% Siamese I am sure. You do look very much like my little Coco Chanel, chocolate point, full of mischief and an inveterate thief - I have to hide all the food here!
    Perhaps you are the same?

Enjoy your day of fame little one
    Kisses
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Bruno , I could have sworm that you were a Siamese Cat, you have that look , maybe of a Siamese/Tonkinese Blend.
    You are such a Handsome Cat and you must be a born leader if at that very young age are the leader of all your Cat Companions.
    You are like My Scrappy Two, a very dominant Cat.

And you look so very happy and contented and when Our Awesome Angels come over and visit Derby , they will drop by and see Little Bruno , and say Hello to such a WonderCat.

We Found Ctas are sensing a Colonial MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest English Cat ^^ Our Newest Mate ^^ and Our Newest Cat of The Day Bodacious Bruno.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Bruno, with your love of climbing and high places, and your individualistic personality, you definitely have a lot of Siamese in you!

Happy COTD, you are so handsome, and I hope you have a lot of hair scrunchies to play with today! (Just don't swallow them, ok???)
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Bruno you are gorgeous no matter what your heritage may be!!!

What fun it must be to be best friends with you. I bet you keep your family on their toes, eh? I hope you are being properly spoiled today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bruno

BRUNO, you are a beautiful cat! I love your blue eyes. Congrats on being COTD.

Hi handsome Bruno (I like your name), you're an extremely handsome boy your gorgeousness took my breath away

BUT I can see that you have "mischief" written all aver your face I guess you must be a very funny companion

I hope you're having a great day, full of celebration and yummy treats

Happy COTD Bruno!!
    astrid

Beautiful Bruno!

I love your pics, Bruno - you are one lovely lil' kitty!
    Since you are a Siamese mix, I bet you are also very chatty! So, you chatter along while getting into lil' bits of trouble! lol!
    Enjoy your COTD status!

Congratulations to handsome Bruno on being today's Cat of the Day!
    I have to say that there is definitely some Siamese blood in your family tree. Even if you mom wasn't Siamese, maybe your dad was or even one of your kitty grandparents was one. Sometimes the Siamese good looks can skip a generation.
    No matter what, you are one gorgeous kitty even if you don't have papers and you didn't cost a whole lot of money. (Neither of my Siamese cats came with papers or cost a lot of money either and they are two of the best kitties in the world.)
    I hope you get spoiled today because it is your special day.
    I would love it if your owner joined Pet Talk so we could see more photos of your handsome self and your kitty siblings too.
    Sending Meezer hugs and kisses to you from me and my Meezers Milly & Izzy.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy