Thread: Cat lover forced to give up 200 pets

Hybrid View

Cat lover forced to give up 200 pets

I wasn't sure if this belong here or on another thread.

My computer here at work doesn't have speakers.

Melissa

A homeowner in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, who happens to be a cat lover, owns about 190 cats over city limit. So he's asking the public to adopt some of his black cats to save them from being euthanized.…

http://news.yahoo.com/video/odd-1574...-pets-20493332

Had he gotten the first three fixed he might still only have three. Is he dumb or just crazy a bit of both I think? He is no friend of cats...

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold2 View Post
    Had he gotten the first three fixed he might still only have three. Is he dumb or just crazy a bit of both I think? He is no friend of cats...
    Amen to getting them fixed!

He is a hoarder, so he is actually mentally ill.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

I am sure his heart was in the right place, originally. Like many of us, he prolly couldn't say "no". Unlike many of us, he couldn't help himself. It always makes me sad, for the animals, of course, but for the people, too.