Thread: Austin my Rescue... is gone - UPDATE :(

Austin my Rescue... is gone - UPDATE :(

TO A FOREVER HOME!!!!
    His new daddy will be picking him up on sunday at our booth at the reptile expo & will take him to Timmons, Ontario to be in hi educational program. I couldn't have asked for a better home

I wont have any new pics of him as I'm at my sisters for the week & I dropped Austin off at the Rescue last sunday. If I get back to town before next sunday, then I'll get to say good-bye to him.
    Last edited by king2005; 06-26-2010 at 01:24 AM.

Congratulations to Austin for getting a great forever home! And congrats to you, Jess, for being a good bearded dragon friend and foster mom, too.

You'll have to tell his new family about Pet of the Day and have them update us as he adjusts and grows and thrives in his new home.
    I've Been Frosted

Ahhh you did a good thing. You are a great animal freind.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Congratulations to Austin for getting a great forever home! And congrats to you, Jess, for being a good bearded dragon friend and foster mom, too.

You'll have to tell his new family about Pet of the Day and have them update us as he adjusts and grows and thrives in his new home.
    Sorry, we don't promote/spam/feedback/updates/etc after the adoption checkup, as we don't want to bother people like any groups do, so its given us a good safe name.

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold2 View Post
    Ahhh you did a good thing. You are a great animal freind.
    Thank you

I'm going to miss him a lot, but I'm glad he's gone at the same time. I don't like most reptiles as pets as they require more care then I want to give long term... so thats why fostering works for me

Great news!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

We just denied that guys application for Austin. He said he wasn't coming to TO & he wanted us to ship him!!! Ummm NO!!

So after the expo, I'll be bringing Austin home with me. He's well enough to stay at the Rescue, but Marc knows I love the little guy & Austin loves me too, so he's coming back... Guess I better make a more permanent spot for him. Marc has allowed me to be extra picky on people adopting Austin as he's a special case as we've bonded. So it'll take a little longer to get him a home, but he deserves the very best as he's come so far in his recovery!

You and Marc are the best!!!! Thank you! Austin sure is lucky to have you helping him find his perfect furrever home