Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My sweet Filou lost his last battle- memorial pictures #52/53

Filou, you put up a heroic fight for many years ... it's now time
    to take a break and enjoy retirement.

Barbara and Siegmar, there isn't a one of us who hasn't prayed for Filou;
    Now we need to pray for Your Confort and Healing.

/s/ Phred

Rest in peace, Filou! Healthy again at the Rainbow Bridge, send your rumbling purrs to Barbara and Seigmar in their dreams. We know you have left your pawprints on many, may hearts, and your legacy of love will continue forever!
    I've Been Frosted

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry to hear this! Rest in peace, sweet Filou
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever

Barbara, I'm so sorry that you had to help Filou to the Bridge but you were so loving in not allowing him to suffer. So many if not all of us here on PT know the pain that you're experiencing right now. Your heart kitty is gone but his memory will live forever. RIP, sweet Filou and peace to you, Barbara.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Bye sweet Filou.

Barbara and Siegmar

I cannot stop the tears right now. Many hearts are aching but none more than yours, I am sure.

Play hard, Filou. Happy Trails.

This is such sad news, Barbara. We know it was the right and loving thing to do to not let him suffer any more than he already had but, still so hard a decision to make. My heart goes out to you.

Rest in peace, Filou, the Abyssinian Prince
    Last edited by Randy_K; 06-23-2010 at 06:53 PM.
    Randy

With a MAJOR lump in my throat, I have to say sleep well, dear Filou. Peace to you, Barbara and Siegmar, I am so very sorry.
    Prayers and a wish for healing. You have done all you could for as long as Filou needed-he knew it was his time.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

I too have tears as I type. I am so terribly sorry that Filou had to leave. My heart aches for your loss.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Hugs and prayers to you, Barbara and Siegmar.

Filou lived longer than he would have thanks to your love and care...and your love for him also told you when it was time.

Fly peacefully at the Bridge, beloved Filou.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I haven't the words to say that will express my sadness for you today Barbara and Siegmar Losing Tigris and now Filou in such a short time ... although life goes on (they say) - it won't be the same.

Such precious babies who have given you the most wonderful memories - as painful as that is, these memories must be cherished and one day will make you smile

You both are in my thoughts with much love - I wish I could give you a very big hug to help the hurt

Rest in Peace dear little Filou - you have been such a brave boy Give Tigris lots of kitty kisses and have fun playing together again
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Barbara and Siegmar - My heart sank when I saw you posting in this forum and tears came as I read your post. Even though their illness was different, your description of Filou sounded like what happened with Nakita - the sunken eyes, the thinning stature, the rough fur, etc. I can imagine the loss you two are now going through since our household went through something similar.

When Nakita passed, a good friend mentioned that Nakita's pain may be over, but ours is only beginning.

You wish a lifetime with these souls, but the lifetime seems to only last a moment. May the comforts from the wonderful memories make this loss a tad more bearable.

Know that many are thinking of you during this difficult time.

Prince of Abyssinia - you will be greatly missed by all
    Don't be afraid that your life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.

Barbara,

I am sorry to hear the news.

Sending you hugs across the miles.

RIP, Filou.

Oh Barbara my heart goes out to you, i know how hard this battle is indeed having lost my Ash to the same thing, I also know how loved Filou was by you and how you helped him with his battle to survive,I am so sorry you have to feel this unbearable pain at the loss of your special furfriend, sending you a ton of love and hugs at this sad and difficult time in your life, RIP dear sweet Filou, Ash is welcoming you with open paws,he will take care of you, along with Mooshoo and many other sweet PT kitties.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Oh Barbara, I'm so sorry to hear about Filou. My sincerest condolences to you and Siegmar. *HUGS*
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Barbara, my heart sank when I saw your thread here in Cat memorial, and I'm sooo sorry that I did not see this earlier!!! ((((HUGS))))

I know he was your heart kitty, and I know you were prepared but not ready yet for this, we never are.... He fought his battle as long as he could - oh, and what a brave fighter he was!!

It's hard for us to imagine PT without your beautiful Aby boys - so how could you ever imagine a life without these two precious kitties?!

Barbara and Siegmar, my heartfelt condolences to both of you, I know this emptiness that fills our hearts and homes after such a loss!!! (((HUGS)))

Ruhe sanft und in Frieden, lieber Filou, jetzt kannst Du zusammen mit Tigris die Regenbogenbrücke unsicher machen!!