Thread: Mighty (handsome) Zeus!

Mighty (handsome) Zeus!

Wow! What a gorgeous boy you are!

You sound like a great dog and I hope you have a wonderful day as Dog of the Day!

Zeus - a true god!

Zeus - what a smart, special dog you are - I love your pics!
    Enjoy your DOTD status!

Hi there Zeus! Happy Dog of the Day to you! Oh, what a stunning boy you are Zeus, simply magnificent! I don't think I've ever seen a shinier coat; an oh, those awesome ears! And that "other" Dobie behind you, almost as handsome as you are! Your Dobermom is so right! When it comes to disposition, it's all about your people! I can just imagine how your friends at the nursing homes and rehab centers smile when you come by for a visit, all decked out in your purple and green therapy vest! Thanks to you and your Mom for dedicating a part of your lives to therapy work! The joy your visits bring to those in need of a little unconditional love is priceless! And it's nice to know you play as hard as you work and love! All work and no play, no fun! You truly are one special pup Zeus, and so deserving of the title, Dog of the Day! Hope it's a day off for you, that you and your Mom enjoy a very special, carefree, fun and love filled day! (I can't just imagine how pleased all of the folks you visit will be when they hear the big news!) Please have your Mom give you a big hug and a kiss, for me! Long and happy life to you, magnificent Zeus!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Zeus!!!!!!

You are one incredibly handsome man,Zeus!! We are so happy to meet you today. It would be fantastic if we could meet you in person and see you doing your wonderful therapy work. Such a great guy you are!! You look like a very special boy and a gentle giant. Congrats on your big day in our DOTD spotlight!!! Please tell the family to cover you in loads of kisses coming from us in Florida. Happiness always!!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny HOT Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi Zeus,

Wow, are you ever a stunner, a beautiful example of your breed.
    Congrats on doing such a good job as a greeter of people who don't get
    out & around very much. I'll bet they really appreciate your visits.
    Congratulations again on being honored as our deserving DOG OF THE DAY.
    Sending lots of hugs & kisses just for you big guy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Zeus, what a handsome gentleman you are. And a therapy dog too! It's so good of you to go to the nursing homes; I know some of those old folks must be really happy and excited to see you coming. There's just nothing so comforting as being able to give a gentle dog a big hug. Hope you have a long happy life, beautiful boy. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

You are just gorgeous Zeus!!! Congrats on DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Zeus on the loose

ONE THING I KNOW FOR SURE-YOU HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT JOB-AND I KNOW IT DOES THOSE PATIENTS A WORLD OF GOOD WHEN YOU COME ON DUTY! YOU HAVE SUCH A SWEET FACE-HAPPY DOTD! GOD BLESS YOU-SUSANSWATLIN518