Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lewie

Lewie

What an adorable kitten and he now will have a good life thanks to you!!!! Bless you!

What a wonderful rescue story, Lewie and what a survivor you are! Many tiny kittens of so few days old would not have made it. But your new family have done all they could to make sure you had all the care and love needed. Bless your owner's dad for bringing you to your new home! You are one adorable little guy with such a fantastic striped coat.

Your amazing rescue is heartwarming, and kudos to all who helped you become the little bundle of cuteness and energy that you are today. I'd love to see more photos of you when you are fully grown! Congrats on being our ever-so deserving and utterly adorable Cat of the Day, Lewie!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

What a goregous tabby and a great rescue story!! Sounds like you have found a lovely new little family member.. Happy kitten of the day

Lewie, you are for sure one lucky kitten. You are so cute and healthy now and that is wonderful. Thanks to you your human family you will be a wonderful grown up tabby one day

Eeeek, where was the cuteness warning! How adorable! I love rescue stories and Lewie, you're a tough little guy already, aren't ya? I'd love to rub that chubby little belly. Enjoy your wonderful new and safe life and your day as COTD, cutie pie.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Oh Lewie, you were so so tiny. What a great survival story and in your other pictures you look like you are growing brilliantly. I am sure you will end up being a huge boy when you're fully grown. What a little blessing you are.

You are such a Wonder Kitten Lewie , and had it not been for your new Family, your story would have been a very sad one.
    Thank God you were recognized as a Kitten , and taken home and fed the right food to help you over those first crucial weeks on your way in becoming a Cat.

You are quite a handsome fellow Lewie , and you are going to be quite a handsome Cat with your purrfect tiger striping nad that happy little face.
    We are praying that we see you on Pet Talk as you grow and grow and become the majestic Cat that it is your destiny to be!!!

All the Found and Porch Cats and All Of Our Angels are Praying and MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWING For Our Newest Rescue Kitten ^^ Our Newest Cat of the Future ^^ and Our Most Handsome Little Cat Of The Day Lucky Lewie!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Lewie

oh, you sweet little thing; you are adorable. I would like to just hold you. What a wonderful rescue story. Lewie, you came very close to not being here. I guess it's true that cats (or kittens) have nine lives. I hope you have a long happy life. Congrats on being COTD.

To the person who told us about Lewie: I wish you would submit story and picture of him a year from now so we'll know how much more he grew and how he looks as an adult.

Lewie

Lewie,
    You are so special and so well loved. Congratulations for being cat of the day! You will have a long, healthy, beautiful life!
    Best Regards, J.B. and Olive the Dog!

Hi there Lewie! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! Oh, how utterly adorable, how painfully precious are you, little one! I can't hardly take the cuteness factor, hehe. That shot of you snuggling with your hero rescuer Daddy, your best buddy, is simply the best! You surely have a friend for life in him sweetheart, and he in you! God bless him, and your skin sister both, for saving you, healing you, and providing you with the happiest, most loving of forever homes! No doubt a higher power had a hand in leading him to you that fateful day, and how well his kindness and compassion have been rewarded; I can't imagine a more precious birthday blessing!

Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you on your big day in the spotlight, precious Lewie! You are a fighter, a true survivor, and so worthy of the tite, Cat of the Day! I hope for you and your family a very happy, fun and loved filled day of celebration, and many, many more wonderful years together!
    Last edited by tatsxxx11; 06-20-2010 at 11:49 AM.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Precious baby!!!! Happy cotd!!
    Nine is Fine!!

*tump* that's me fainting from the cuteness of baby Lewie!!!

Your story really made me tear up. I know what it's like to raise a wee one with no mom cat around. My Leonardo was around 10 days old when I found him. I'd like to give your mom a big hug for doing such a wonderful job with you. And you, sweet little one!!! What a fighter you are!!! I hope you are being spoiled absolutely rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi precious Lewie!!
    You're such a cute little baby and already a big fighter
    Thank God for sending loving humans to rescue you just in time

I pray with all my heart that you live a long, healthy and joyful life with your family.

Happy COTD sweet baby, I hope you're having a great day!!!
    Lots of kisses
    astrid

Hello Lewie,

What a precious little baby you are. I am so happy to know that
    you were nursed back to health by very good & caring people. Congrats
    on being our honored CAT OF THE DAY. Hopefully, your folks will share
    a picture of you as a big boy Tabby.Stay healthy sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi there sweet Lewie!

I wish you a long and happy life filled with love, care, and all the things a beautiful baby like you could possibly want or need

Sending you lots of gentle scritchies and lovies!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE