Thread: Zachary

Zachary

Hi Zach.....You are a handsome little fellow.I am so sorry that you have been so sick. Happy to know that you have out grown all that. You sound like a special little guy.
    I bet Grandpa loves you too. Protect you family. Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it Zach.

An Animal Lover
    LHCamry

Zach

WONDEFUL STORY!! Zach you sound as if you are truly a blessing to your family. It is obvious that your human family loves you very much and trusts you with their baby and you also helped the grandfather recover. I know you love them as they love you. Thanks for sharing. Congrats on being DOTD.

ZIPPY Zachary! Lol, that is what popped in to my mind when I saw the second phot, of you, Zach, running and blitzing, in your colorful sweater. He hee, you DO love life, don't you?

Oh my what a tough time you and your family had when you were growing up. I am sorry that all of you had to go through that. But I am very pleased to read that all seems to be under control and the difficult times are behind you now.

You sure did find a great family, to care for you so much and so well! And now it seems you return all that love and caring in so many ways: with your baby sister, with your grandpoppy, and with your family in general.

I just know your family thinks you are Dog of the Day every day! I am pleased to "meet" you, Zachary! Your momma will be delivering some belly rubs to you later today, those are from me, lol.

Have a wonderful day!

Good morning Zachary! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! Oh, you're going to be stealing a lots of hearts here on Pet Talk today, beautiful boy! Heart stealer and heart healer extraordinaire, a fighter and true survivor of the highest order, that you are! Bless you Zachary, for helping to heal your Grandpa's broken spirit following his stroke! The comfort and inspiration we humans garner from our doggie kids' devotion and quiet brand of unconditional love, is truly a priceless gift!

You truly are a miracle pup Zachary, for not only having battled through your own very serious health challenges, emerging triumphant, but for working a miracle on your Grandpa as well! Reading your heart warming, inspirational story I was reminded of the movie, "Pay It Forward!" Your Mommy stood by you, doing all in her power to heal you when you were so very ill, and in return, you took your Grandpa under your paw in his time of need, and now he has payed the love forward by adopting a deserving, homeless doggie! So many hearts and bodies healed, and it all started with you Zachary, the beautiful Poodle pup with a heart of gold! Yes, God remembers! How blessed your family is to have such a loyal and loving best friend, a soul mate for life, a Dog of a Lifetime in you, Zachery!

Congratulations and lots and lots of love, hugs and kisses to you on your much deserved day of honor, precious Zachery! I wish for you and your family, a very happy, love filled day of celebration, and many, many more wonderful years together!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Amazing Zachary!!!!

There have been many dogs here that have melted our hearts. Zachary, you are at the top of the list. Not only fabulous but a very very handsome boy too!!!! What an amazing story you have. You are such a hero to so many. It's a great pleasure to become your friends today. Coming back from a terrible illness to help Grandpa recover from the stroke. Amazing!!! We are in awe over the bond you have with your skin Sis. You are one incredible fella, Zachary boy!!! Congrats on your most deserved honor as our wonderful DOTD!! Please tell the family to find time in your busy schedule to deliver a ton of kisses from us in Florida. We wish you all happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Darling Zachary if angels wear fur coats, I'm sure you are one!!!

What a wonderful thing for you to help your grandfather get well and watch over your little human too. I can tell you are loved so very very much. Your story makes me smile.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Zachary,

Well, first I want to thank your family for sharing your story today. What
    a very special pup you are sweetie. Not only are you a cutie pie, but
    you are a wonderful friend & helper to the whole family. Congratulations
    on being our honored DOG OF THE DAY. Hope you continue to enjoy a
    long & happy life with those you love. Sending lots of cyber hugs and kisses
    sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Zachary!!!

What a lil' cutie you are! I'm glad that you overcame your stomach illness!
    Enjoy being a lil' troublemaker all you want, since you also bring love and liveliness to everyone around you!