Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pooh Bear

Oh my goodness, Pooh Bear! You are orange and handsome and precious! What a great story of you choosing your forever home. Please have your people give you a whole bunch of hugs, lovies, snuggles and kisses from me, sweet Pooh Bear! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Pooh Bear's Story

We have a Pooh Bear at our house too. She's a small girl with black soft fur and is about 13 years old. She was adopted at the SPCA.

I think your story is the sweetest thing I've read in a long time. So touching, my chest feels tight reading about how a wonderful baby was given the home he deserved.

Since we lost two kitty babies last year - one ten-year old and one fourteen-year old, I'm even more soft hearted about these little kitten children. We lost this baby at ten long before his time to what was apparently a heart tumor that burst.

http://catoftheday.com/archive/2005/July/19.html

We have many special babies at our house, but there will never be another like him. Every cat loved him, and he loved them. He was just the gentlest, most innocent baby I had ever seen. He was my daughter's birthday present when she was 20. We will never forget him. He slept with me most every night.

Congratulations, Pooh Bear, to you and your family. May you have many many wonderful and loving years together.

Momma D

Dear Pooh Bear, you have a way with words uncommon among reformed street toughs. Do you have a blog? You might consider starting one, to inspire all the other ferals to get up the courage to pick out a human to call their own!

Love, Columbine

Hello Pooh Bear,

It's great to meet you and read your story of rescue. I must say how
    wonderful that you found that special "heaven on earth" place where you
    are loved and cared for, a furrever home. This picture sure reflects what
    a great life you have now. Sending out hugs & kisses for your sweet furry face.

I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I'm in tears (happy tears) after reading your heart wrenching, heart warming story of rescue, precious Pooh Pooh! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing life story with us! God bless you sweetheart, for holding on until you could find your way to that magical place you heard about; that place somewhere over the rainbow, the forever home and humans who would care for you, heal you, and love and cherish you unconditionally, all the days of your life!

They say home is where the heart is and this home is all heart.

Truer words were no spoken! Congratulations to you, precious Pooh Pooh! I hope you and your family are enjoying a very happy, love filled day of celebration! Hugs and kisses to you Pooh Pooh, our very special and most deserving, honoree!

(And to MommaD...(((HUGS))) How blessed you were to have such a loving furkid in your life!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Precious Pooh Bear!

What a touching story, Pooh Bear! You tell it well - lol!
    I'm so happy that you are now in your forever home - you are one lucky kitty!
    Enjoy your COTD status!

Pooh Bear, your rescue story is just heartwarming. You are a beautiful boy with the most wonderful markings on your coat and I bet your new purrents just love you to pieces.

Congrats on being our most special Cat of the Day, Purrfect Pooh Bear!

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Pooh Bear, you and my boy Sandy not only look alike but your stories are very similar. Sandy was a street cat who finally got the courage to come into my house and into my heart. I enjoyed reading your bio and happy ending. You are much loved, Pooh Bear, and never again will you be hungry or lonely. You are a beautiful kitty and a very deserving COTD.

Hi Pooh Bear!
    I'm sorry this is late and I hope you won't mind.

You are, without a doubt, one extraordinary kitty boy! My heart was breaking as I read about how tough your life was and all the bad things you faced. You sure knew what you were doing when you picked your furever home. You're with a family that loves you, cares for you, and will do anything to make sure you're healthy, happy, and beyond handsome. Now you know that there are hoomans who can be trusted.

Would you ask your Meowmie to join us here at Pet Talk? I, for one, would love to learn more about you and your fursibs. And also see more pictures of handsome you!

Sending you tons of scritchies and lovies
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE