Thread: Milo's the one!

Milo's the one!

Hi there Milo! Happy Pet of the Day to you, cutie! Oh, what a beautiful rattie boy you are, and quite the character! You sure do know how to enjoy your wonderful life to the max! Your photos are adorable, simply adorable; that shot of you resting in your hammock with your rattie pals, utterly precious! And oh, what a great video of you and your pal playing hide the ball! You're not only beautiful, but one smart, personality packed furkid as well! What a joy you are to your family, and your rattie pals; they are so lucky to have a best buddy in sweet, lovable you! Hope you and your rattie pals are all enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled day, sweeti! You deserve to be treated to all your heart desires, and more! (Please have your Mom give you some dried banana for me!)Lots of love and cuddles to you precious Milo, our very special and most deserving, honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Milo what an adorable boy you are!!!

It was a real treat to see your wonderful pictures and video today. I bet you are lots of fun to live with!!! I hope you and your rat buds are all being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Milo you are so cute. I love the video and yes I could read most of the words. I have never seen ratties play with a ball like that and it was so incredibly interesting to see you have so much fun you little toe bitter.
    What a handsome boy you are and I am sending you a kiss on that sweet face.

You're a cutie Milo!!! Congrats on being POTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hey there =)

Yes, Milo is just adorable .. he is so lovely, so special, I just love him =) I just love the way he looks on pictures .. he loves to be on pictures =)

Well, those rats are somehow special anyhow, some people told me they are far to active .. I don't know what I am doing wrong they are just the way they want to be I just gave them the ball and they played with it the way you see on the video .. The next ball they killed within seconds ..

Thanks for your comments, I hope Milo will not act superior now after being a star for one day

Byebye, Milo's "Mummy"