Thread: Proctor and Gamble purchase of Innova - I received email today

Proctor and Gamble purchase of Innova - I received email today

I had emailed my concerns about this takeover several days ago, and got a reply today!

Hello from Sandy at P&G Pet Care 04841954 [ ref:00D7JViV.5007Cf0z8:ref ]

hide details 16:04 (16 hours ago)

Dear Candace:

Thank you for taking the time to write. I appreciate your concern and will certainly forward your comments to our management team.

Natura has been extremely successful with their unique formulas, providing high quality nutrition to dogs and cats. Quality is and always has been paramount for Natura. We will continue to provide the current formulas to our customers.

P&G and Nutura’s manufacturing facilities are complementary. P&G will depend on the Natura’s manufacturing plants to continue to produce the unique products they currently produce.

Superior quality and value are two reasons P&G has grown to be such a large company. The P&G resources now available could actually boost product quality because we are able to utilize some of their learnings and nutritional expertise.

P&G is committed to growing the Natura brands and understand the critical nature of growing the portfolio through the independent pet specialty channel.

If we can be of further help, we would welcome your call Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time at 800-9834237. Additionally, please feel free to contact Natura’s Consumer Care at 800-532-7261.

Sincerely,
    Sandy
    P&G Pet Care Team Member
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Hi Cathy1, I found out about this when I went to the pet shop where I get the gang EVO. Have transitioned the cats to BG canned by Merrick. The cats are happy. The owner of the pet shop is very educated about feline nutrition, and she refuses to continue to sell the Natura and EVO line because of the take over by Proctor and Gamble.....
    Nine is Fine!!