Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Delightful Doodle

Delightful Doodle

What a touching story! Doodle, you are one amazing rescue kitty and so absolutely beautiful. From a freezing snow storm into a purrfect home with warmth and love is the most astounding story. Your guardian angels certainly took you under their wings and brought you to the kindest man who knew just what you needed then - warmth and food. And I can just imagine your new mom peeking in a box and seeing your adorable face and huge eyes looking at her. Whose heart would not have melted?

Russian Blues are so intelligent and loving - you must delight your mom every day, little enchantress.

My four furrbabies and I wish you all the treats, cuddles and bugs around the light that you could possibly want. Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day, the amazing, the intelligent, the beautiful, the delightful Doodle!
    Last edited by Romy; 06-15-2010 at 02:45 AM.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

Hello doodle baby

I WISH YOU A WARM HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY!YOU ARE ADORABLE HONEY! KISSES AND HEAD BUMPIES FROM A CAT LADY IN NY SUSANSWATLIN518

Doodle

Are you really a Russian Blue? That would be amazing to have found such a pedigreed baby in the bumper well! Anyway, I'm so sorry for your cruel beginnings, but weren't you so smart to hang onto the car for all you were worth so that you could have a WONDERFUL home. Thank you to Dean, and to your new Mom and her boyfriend; all wonderful, caring people. I wish all of you a wonderful life together. Happy COTD

Hi there, Doodle! What a brave kitty you are - hanging on to that bumper all that way, and in a snow storm. I bet you were freezing. It all ended well, though. You have a warm home now and a loving family, just as you deserve. And you have thge cutest face I have seen in a long time. I hope your family will join Pet Talk, so we can see you grow up.

I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

My aren't you adorable!!! Doodle, it was such a treat to see your beautiful face this morning - congrats on being rescued and placed in such a loving home. You are so fortunate. Enjoy your day as COTD!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and all at http://www.cathappy.net

Please help: Abandoned/rescued pets needing homes across the country: http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/urgent.htm

Lost/Found pets: http://www.hurricanepetsrescue.org/lost.htm

Doodle

Doddle, are you precious or what?!! Adorable. I would like to just hold you and tell you how cute you are. You're so lucky you were found (and didnt get hurt) and given to someone who loves you. A long time ago I had a kitten that took a 3 mile ride but I figured out what happend and went and got him and he lived a long life. Congrats on being COTD. Kay in NC

My what BIG eyes you had Doodle. You have turned into a pretty kitty now.

Our Awesome Pet Talkers Adoption Squad certainly found just the right people to give Doodle her Furr Ever Home and find her place in the Sun!
    They could sense that Doodle's cries would find warm hearts and helping hands and that Doodle would have her Gotcha day of the Day of Our Lord Jesus's birth.

And you are the Best CatMas Gift ever Doodle while other gifts are disposed of or forgotten, Doodl's Love for her Family will grow and ripen like a fuine wine , and unlike other gifts , Doodle's Love will just keep on growing!!!

We Found Cats , all Second Chancers love a Happy Ending and send an Extra Happy Hello Doodle MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWto Our Newest Second Chance Cat ^^ , Our Newest Cat Of the Future ^^ and Our Newest Friend ^^ and Newest Cat Of The Day ^^ Darling , Daring Doodle!!^^
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hi little Doodle!!!
    There's no doubt you had your guardian angels working hard: first saving you from the snow storm, guiding a good loving human to save you from freezing, and then guiding another good man to take you to a loving mom and a home full of love for you!!

You are a very, very, beautiful girl I hope and pray you live a long, healthy and happy life. Happy COTD!!!!
    astrid

Darling doodle!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a precious bundle of fur!!!! And what a lovely kitty your grew up to be! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Oh my Doodle your just too Cute & Sweet.. Congrats on Cat of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Doodle what an adorable baby you are!!!

What a wonderful Christmas present you were. I bet that was a fun day for you and your new mommy!!! So wonderful to be out of the freezing weather into a loving family and warm home. It must have been like heaven for you, eh sweetie? I hope you are being spoiled rotten today. You deserve to be.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darling Doodle!

What a precarious beginning you had, Doodle!
    You are such a cutie - especially your young kitty pic!
    Enjoy your COTD status!

Happy Cat of the Day to you darling, delightful Doodle!!! Oh, how precious are you, sweet baby girl! And what an incredible story is yours (reminds me of a holiday season 'Lifetime' movie!) I can't imagine how you kitties manage to survive such harrowing circumstances, be it stashed under the engine, in the wheel well, let alone in a snow storm, and I do remember that one! Well, Christmas time is the time for miracles, and thankfully your hitched your wagon to one beautiful star in your dear friend and rescuer Dean! He heard your pleas, your Daddy to be picked up the ball, and oh, what a happy ending! I can't imagine a more beautiful, giving gift than a sweet, loving, beautiful, precious soul such as you, Doodle! You found your pot of gold at the end of the rainbow in your forever family, and they in you!!! Hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun filled day of celebration, sweetheart; you are so deserving! Thanks to your Mom for sharing your heartwarming story with us, and please have her give you a bunch of hugs and kisses, for me! Love to you on your big day, darling Doodle!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Athens, GA USA is where I currently live.

Doodle: A Kit with a Caboodle of Love

Thank you to Doodle's people for her story and her adorable photos. What a sweet story of rescue! That's apparently a great Christmas never to be forgotten. Here was a gift that works both ways, to Doodle and her humans. Then, of course, a cat is a gift you get every day. I'm not surprised she's smart. There seems to be extra intelligence in gray cats, or at least that's my experience. Kudos and congratulations to Doodle's rescuers and family, and to Doodle for surviving quite an ordeal, for the title of COTD, and for being a loving, unique beauty all of the time!
    There are no ordinary cats. - Colette